15

The two stared at each other, Akari's face was mixed with fear because she showed up to Y/N. Y/N, on the other hand, has a fit of mixed anger on his face but he is in control because on this beautiful night he shouldn't destroy. Akari took the cat in her hands and was about to go inside but Y/N called her and stopped her from entering her house. Akari's face doesn't show emotion, but Y/N knows that Akari is nervous. Y/N approaches Akari and the two of them are now face to face.

Y/N: Mind if I invite myself in?

Y/N said, Akari stared for a moment and nodded while carrying the cat in her hand, the two of them entered, and the cold night air was slowly disappearing due to the warmth of Akari's house.

Akari: Please sit, get comfortable, I will get your drink.

Y/N: No need, I just want us to talk.

 Y/N's voice was calm, Akari's hard muscles relaxed a bit, Akari sat across from Y/N and she was lowering the cat to the floor, the cat approached Y/N and touched its body at Y/N's feet and purred, Y/N smiled and scratched the back of the cat's ear. "I didn't know you loved cats," Akari said as she watched Y/N while rubbing the cat's head, Y/N looked at Akari and smiled, Y/N lifted the cat and placed it on his thigh. "I love cats, I just didn't have any chance of taking care of them because of my parents, they don't love cats," Y/N says as the cat is happily lying on his thigh, the surroundings are quiet, the maker of the sound is the sound of the cat purr.

"Why did you move school? "This is what Akari doesn't want to hear from Y/N, she can't find anything to tell him. "Is it because of what happened that day? Am I correct?" Y/N asked, Akari hesitated but she nodded and lowered her head so that Y/N could not see the tears coming out of her eyes But it was still noticeable because they leaked and her shorts were readable. Y/N stood up and sat next to Akari and hugged her, Akari was tense but relaxed when Y/N started hushing, so she stopped crying. Akari returned the hug, she pulled all her tears off Y/N's shoulder and tightened her grip on Y/N's jacket. "It's really funny, I act masculine, wear masculine but I don't have the strength to save myself from a pervert man, and it caused you to save me and you hurt because of me," Akari said with every sniff, he leaned on Y/N, and cried a lot, Y/N tried Akari to stop crying but nothing worked to calm her down. "Hey, hey, it's okay, there is no problem with being weak, I am also weak like you, not everyone is strong and so save themselves in a situation like what happened that day." When Y/N said this, Akari stopped crying and looked at Y/N's face and blushed. "But you don't deserve to be hurt because of me," Akari said and lower her head again but Y/N lift her chin by using his index finger and stare at her eyes. "If I hadn't done that, I would have been a worthless friend to you, Akari." This makes Akari feel a warmth inside, the way Y/N looks at her makes her melt and the way he acts toward her, she smiled at him and Y/N smiled back, they stay hugging for hours until Y/N is going home. " Better go home before mom gets worried," Y/N said as he stood outside the door. "Yeah, Um..." Atari wants something to say but can't, and Y/N notice this. "Is there something you want to tell me?" He said with a raised brow, Akari was fiddling with her fingers and sighing and looking at Y/N in the eyes. "Are you...free this coming Friday?" Akari asks and her cheeks get a dark shade of red. "Hey it's Summer break remember—Oh right, you moved school," Y/N said as he scratch his neck. "Yeah, I'm free, why are you asking?" He asks, wondering. "My new friends in my new school want to hang with me, they said to bring a close friend and I thought of you, it's if you don't want to, I'm not forcing you."

"I want to, just give me the exact time to go here and I will be on the right time." This makes Akari happy, she gave what time you were going to her house and the time was 7:00, you were glad that you finally be with your friend, and maybe your friendship has grown even more or perhaps something else more?