16

"No Sotaro, and if Akari sees you with me, she might remember the day when you bump into her and land on her boobs." You said as you put your Nintendo in the bag and some snacks.  "What's wrong with that? It's just an accident and she maybe she forgot it by now, it's been a half year." Sotaro says with a desperate voice coming in. "It's still a no, you're not even invited there, her friends might see you like some weirdo dude coming to her house or some perverted person." You said as you zip the bag close and put it on your shoulder. "So what am I suppose to do here?" "Why are you asking me? You're the one who comes into my house." "Your boring, more boring than Kira." Said Sotaro as he lay in bed bored. "Thanks, and don't ever roam the house, mom might think you're an intruder." You said as you left your room and went downstairs, you could hear Sotaros shout upstairs. DO I LOOK LIKE AN INTRUDER?!" And you left him going crazy.

6:50 PM

I walk on the side road and stand at Akari's Gate, I see her cat in the window and I  smile. 'I forgot to ask her cat's name, I ask her later on.' I thought and was about to text Akari that I'm at her gate now, but someone coughed and got my attention, it was a girl with a paper bag in her hands. "Hi! Is this Akari's house?" She ask and I nodded with a hum, I click the send icon and Akari saw it, she texted me back saying she was going out now. The stranger and I waited for a little and finally, Akari showed up. "Hey, Akari!" The girl said with a cheerful voice. "Hey, Hello Y/N." Akari greeted you and the girl and she let the two of you in her house. The girl introduces herself to you, her name is Maica and said Akari was her classmate, I only nodded in response. "Why don't you talk? I'm curious what your voice sounds like." I can say that she is talkative, obviously, Akari sees that I am uncomfortable and she made her move. "Hey, Maica, can you prepare the food while we wait for the others?" "Sure! We're your kitchen?" Akari lead Maica into the kitchen and I sighed in relief. The two girls chatter filled the house and finally, a doorbell rang. "I'm on it," I said and I went to the door and slowly opened it, and two boys stood there with a smile that I can't trust when the two they see me, their smiles falter and change with a malicious brow. "Who're you?" The one asked me. "I'm gonna ask the same thing." You said with bitterness in your voice. "Hey what's your problem?" The other one says and crosses its arms, Akari notices why I was taking so long and approaches me. "What's going on— oh, it's was just James and mark, what do you guys want this time?" Akari said with a disgusted face. "Hey, there cutie, we got your invitation." "Yeah, they said you're having a party." "Party? I didn't have a party, I only invite my friends, not you two." "But aren't we friends? as obvious as you want us to go here." "I said I—" The two guys are about to go inside but you step in their way. "Didn't you heard? You guys are not invited."

Cliffhanger