4

I'm in my room, playing my nintendo, I don't know when my mother's visitor arrives, but I guess they haven't come home yet because I can hear them downstairs, I was supposed to kill the orc I was fighting but there was a knock on my door and I died and lost my belongings that I kept in the game.

"Shit, who is it?"

I waited for a while but no one answered, I sighed and I got up from my bed and stood up and opened the door, what I saw standing at my door was akari, she was wearing only a long white t-shirt and a short black shirt.

"Your mother said I would sleep here, in your room. "

You stared at her for a moment and your face was blank.

"Why are you sleeping here? You have a house of your own. "

When you said this, you closed the door, but akari stopped you with her foot so that the door wouldn't close.

"My father forgot our key to the house, so your mother offered us to sleep here, I hope you understand our situation here. "

You sigh, you won't win here because you can't find anything to say, finally, you're letting akari in, she looked around your room and sat on your bed, you looked for a clean futon and placed it in the floor.

"There, that's where you sleep."

She stared at it for a moment and finally she went to bed. You also lay down on the bed and put your headset back on and continued the game, while playing, you see out of the corner of your eye that akari is staring at the ceiling, You just ignored her and focused on what you were doing, but she stood up and looked at you, she also stared and she lay down next to you.

"Wha-!"

"I'm not used to sleeping on the futon and on the floor. "

She moved a little bit closer to you to the bed so she can't fall on the ground and turned around, you just sighed and let her sleep next to you.

____________________________________

I yawned, I felt like I was drowsy so I saved my file on the nintendo and put it aside and went to bed, I closed my eyes but akari turned to face me and she hugged me, her big boobs were on my face, I couldn't breathe very well and I tried to turn around but akari's grip was tight, Unable to move, I give up, I just pushed her boobs back and I was able to breathe well, my body was comfortable and I closed my eyes.