20

Ever since that day, I never left my room, my mother noticed my recent day, but she just ignored it because she thought I was just not in the mood to go to school, but I really want to tell her what happened, what happened at school, but I also didn't want him to get hurt so I just kept it a secret from myself. Right now I'm still in the room, I tried to call Kira on the cellphone but he wouldn't pick me up.Y/N: Damn it, when will you not be busy. I sighed and lay down on my bed next to my cellphone, I couldn't think of a way, I was in the middle of the disaster, I couldn't reach anyone's hand, and I might have no hope of meeting Akira again.

While lying down, I heard a knock and my mother's faint voice could be heard on the other side.

Mom: Dear? Are you awake Akira is here to visit you, she brought a dessert to share later! When I heard her name, I immediately got up and swiftly changed into clean clothes and I hurried down the stairs and saw my mother's beautiful face in front of me.

Mom: I know you can't deny this delicious mango! Akira brought your favourite! "She held the Dango in her hand, I could feel my saliva dripping. Akira: Shall I just put the food on the table? I heard Akira's Voice, I saw her behind my mother while wearing some cooking gloves and with an apron tied around her waist and she was holding a large plate containing food.

Mom: Oh and dear Akira here is to help with the cooking, you just relax on the couch and I call you when the food is prepared.

You nodded your head and headed to the couch, you find the remote at the side and you turn on the TV, a few minutes your mother called you and you went to the dining table to see various foods, the smell makes you want to dig in immediately.

Mom: Come sit you two.

YN: Thanks mom for cooking.

Mom: Don't just thank me, thank Akira also, she's the most cook more than me.

Akira looked away, can't believe she got a praised by your mom, your mom noticed this and giggled and you also too, smiled, the three of you dig in and are surprised by the good taste and mom praises Akari again making her rare smile, finally, the dinner time come to an end and your mother cleans the table, you went at the couch to relax when you felt someone sit beside you, you look beside you to see Akari.

YN: Hey Akari.

Akari: Hey there YN, tell me why you didn't come to my house?

YN: Like I said I was busy that day.Akari: But I texted then but you didn't reply.YN didn't notice that his forehead was already sweating, it's really hard when you're in the middle, you have no escape, Akari stares deeply at YN as if he knows that he has a secret that YN doesn't want to admit to him, he gets closer and closer Akari until the two of them stick together, YN blushed a little but he didn't show it. Akari: I know you're hiding something from me YN, that won't work for me.YN sighed, he won't win this fight, even worse when Akari is his counterpart.YN: Yes, I'm hiding something, but don't be surprised when I tell you.

Yn told everything the truth, she saw Akari's reaction that she wasn't surprised, but in her eyes, there was anger building up.

Atari: How dare he! After all this year he told me he changes!

You couldn't believe what your seeing, it's rare for Akari to be mad and it's your lucky day to see it. Akari notices her outburst and she takes a slow breath and relaxes a bit.

Akari: Sorry YN, it's just hard to get betrayed again, I always thought he understand that I don't like him.

YN: It's okay, just let it out.

Akari: Thanks, but I can't just sit here and relax, I need to confront him.

She stands about to exit the house but you catch her wrist and she stops and looks at you.

Y/N: It's risky, you can't just barge in his house like that, I'm coming with you.

Akari: No you can't!-

Mom: What's going on here?  I couldn't help but overhear your chatter, could you two tell me?

Your mom stands there hand on her waist, she waits for the two of you to who will be the first to speak but Akari killed it and was the first to speak.

Akari: It's about-

YN: There's nothing serious mom.

Mom: Oh is there? But I heard it was risky, don't lie to me boy, I heard it with my clean ears, proceed Akari.

Your mom let Akari proceed to explain and mom got a furious face to her cool face.

Mom: Is that so? That nick boy needs a lesson, don't worry kids, I got it covered.

YN: But how?

Mom: Don't worry dear, your mommy here has her ways, you two love birds just relax there and enjoy the TV!

And with that, your mom went to the kitchen leaving the two of you confused.