17

"you want a fight huh? babyface? "said mark as he pushed me back, I balanced myself and I looked at him badly. "What? Gonna cry Babyface? Oh I'm so sorry! Please! Someone give him a glass of milk!" Both of them laugh. This make my head boil. Akari sees my bursting rage and she step on the fight. "Okay that's enough, leave." She points the door for the two, marks eyebrows furrowed. "Tch, come on James. Let's leave this losers." Mark says as he shot me glare bullets and they left the house. Suddenly out of nowhere, Akari hug me tightly and this makes me surprised. "Sorry about that, I should have thought of getting them out right away so you wouldn't get hurt. " I slowly put my hands to her waist. "Hey it's okay, it's just a weak push, and besides, no fight happened. " She smiled and let go of the hug and went back to the kitchen. 'Shes getting clingy this days.' I thought and about to help her prepare but suddenly, a knock came from the door again. 'They better not come back or else I'll punch there noses.'  I thought and I look back to Akari if she heard the knock and I went back standing at the door. I slowly put my hands in the door knob and slowly unlock it, I ready my most angry face and I slam the door wide open. My eyes went wide went I sees who's standing there. "Oh hey there Y/N!" It was Akari's dad, besides him is a man, I notice it's eyes are glowing red. "This is embarrassing, I forgot my keys here and that's why I'm knocking." Mr. Hiroshi says as he scratch his back head. "It's okay Mr. Hiroshi and Afterall its your house, why would you be embarrassed." He smiled and went inside with him with the man, I didn't notice the man looking at me but in the corner of my eye his smirking. 'Whats his problem?' you thought and went back at the couch. Akari sit besides you and smiled.  Her father went back at the living room, you notice the man was not here. You ignore it and relax, finally the food is finish. "Food is ready!" Shout Maica, all of you gathered at the dining room, the man finally show himself and sat besides Akari, when Akari notice him she stiff, avoiding his eyes. You got worried if this man is dangerous and you pat akari's shoulder and she relax. 'does she know him? ' you thought as you ate, mr. Hiroshi began to speak. "How is your life nick, any changes?" Mr. Hiroshi asked. 'So his name's is Nick.' you thought, Akari is eating slowly. "Still the same Mr. Hiroshi, still moving houses to house." He said. "Oh right, I didn't even introduce myself completely, the names Nick, childhood friend of Akari. "he said as he look at akari."