19

The summer day is coming to an end, which means I'm going back to class again, I took my cellphone from my desk and texted Akira, a few seconds later he saw me and texted back.

"Let's meet when your class is over."

And as I put my cellphone in my bag, I heard my mother downstairs as I put on my uniform.
"Y/N? Are you dressed yet? You'll be late for school again!"

"I'm done getting dressed, I'll be there for a minute."

As I buttoned the remaining button, I immediately left the room and saw my mother carrying another lunch box in her hand.

She smiled at me as I accepted the lunch box, even though her face was a bit wrinkled, in my eyes she was still beautiful and she was working hard for me.

"What did you cook today mom?"

"Oh, a simple smoke eel, isn't that your favorite?"

"Hm, I'm sure it's delicious."

"(Giggles), don't flatter me, get going now you might be late."

"Right."

I waved to my mom as I was going to the train station and I got to school, while walking down the hall way, there were a lot of people surrounding something. I didn't intend to go there, but at their noise I wanted to know what. As I approach, I bumped into someone, It was my classmate, she seem to want to go there but can't because of many people, so, I approach her and ask. 

"Hey, do you know what's going on there?"

"Huh? Oh, hey Y/N, no though, but I heard that he's a new student here and he's famous, that's just what I heard from others, our school year is coming to an end now and we have a new student who is famous. " So he's famous? Obviously, of the many women who were meeting with him, he was a heartrub, losing interest, you turned around and continued to your classroom, your classmate waved at you and went back to observing the commotion.

When you entered the room, the bell rang correctly and you sat down at your desk, you saw your teacher come in carrying the things he needed.

"Okay class, before we start, I will announce that we have a new student and will be your classmate, I know many of you are wondering why there is a new transfer in the coming year, just ask your new classmate when he has finished talking to the principal . "

As you listened, there was a knock on the door and you all stared at the door.

"Ah, he's already there, you can come in."

And the student followed what the teacher said and the new student entered, when he entered, he was already in front of the other students in front, Y/N's eyes widened when he saw the man's face.

"So, new student, introduce yourself to your new classmate and me."

He turned to the whole student and smiled, your eyes met and he smirked and looked at the other student again.

"Hi, the name's Nick."

He said as the others watched his handsome face."Tell me a story, about you.""Well, I'll repeat, I'm an artist, I love sports, singing, and I know you already know what I'm going to say." He said and someone gave that they already knew."Interesting, you can sit down, there's an empty seat next to YN, don't worry, YN is a quiet man." Sensei said as he pointed his finger at the empty chair, Nick followed the teacher's command and sat down, I'm pretty sure I could see from the corner of my eye could see Nick looking in my direction, but I just ignored it and listened. I'm just what my teacher says.

Time-Skip

"Alright, don't forget your assignment, next week we'll do it again." Sensei said as we all said yes and he left, but he stopped and peeked at us again."And one more thing, each of you can show Nick the whole school, Nick, who will you choose to be with on the school tour"

Many raised their hands for them to be chosen, but I didn't care and I just arranged my things and went to the library to study."I'll choose YN."I just looked at him, I'm not sure if my ear was full of stuff and I could just hear it in my mind, but I'm sure he really said it.
"Huh, why YN.""I'm the one you choose Nick.""Is he gay.""Why are you asking me."Everyone is wondering, especially the jealous women, as I am wondering, but I won't push it any further question."All right, follow me."And the two of us went out, I showed the important parts of the school, the pool, the clubs, the library and much more."And this is the guidance office, that's all I can show you, well, I better get going now before the library woman gets mad at me for not returning the books I borrowed." I went past him and I was about to walk away from him, but I felt my wrist grabbed him and I fell to the floor, I wheeze in"Wait a minute bud, we're not done with the school tour yet." he said as he lowered one knee and I saw him pull something out of his pocket, and my eyes widened when I saw what he was carrying."The hell! Why are you bringing that to school!" I said as I tried to stand up but Nick pushed me down and he pointed the pocket knife at my face."You already know what that means."U-Ugh! I do not know! What is your problem!"He grabbed my collar and tightened his grip."You! You're my problem! You're a problem with my plans with Akari!" He said as I struggled to breathe at the tightness of Nick's grip on my collar."And now, when I kill you my problem will disappear and I will be with Akari, for the rest of our lives we will fall in love and love each other!"He put the pocket knife around my neck and slowly cut the skin of my neck, helpless, I just closed my eyes and accepted my death, but we heard footsteps approaching us and Nick immediately hid the knife in his pocket."Don't you dare ever talk about this to someone, or else I'll send some assasin to hunt you down with ease." He released his hand on my collar and stood up and walked away as if nothing had happened, I touched my sore neck and I coughed too much, I watched Nick walk away, I couldn't believe he was an obsessed man.

"Not gonna lie, he's a strong man even though he's skinny." I said to myself and immediately stood up, I should have told this to Akari but Nick might find out that I complained. There was no way I could think of, I just walked away until I reached my classroom and picked up my belongings and went home quietly.

I took out my cellphone and texted Akari, it would be better for the two of us not to meet first, at least for a day or two or ... year ...

"Sorry Akari I have other plans, hope you have a great day at school"