6

I stand at the door, staring at Akari on the floor, I notice her hands are on her foot, trying to hide it to me, I walk up to her and I bent in one knee and check her foot.

"What happened?"

"O-Oww..."

"Sorry..."

That was not the right time to asking question, someone is injured for f!ck sake.

I gently lift her bridal style, trying to avoid her sprain, she put her hands in my neck and lean in my chest and closing her eyes, her breath are now steady and calm, it kinda relaxing.

___________________________________

We are now at the clinic, it's good that the nurse at the school are still here, I put Akari in the clinic bed, carefully lay her down, I didn't notice that she was asleep at my arms this whole time.

"She might take a break at school, her sprain might take a while to heal."

The nurse said as she gently check akari's ankle, I nodded at her and sit at the chair, I will wait for her to wake up.

__________________________________

For only a half an hour she woke up, she looks at her ankle, it was wrap in bandage, she looks at her beside, it was Y/N sleeping, she shake Y/N to wake up.

"Hm? Oh, your awake."

"Thanks..."

"For?"

"Carrying me here, if you didn't come on time, I might sleep on a court floor, alone in the dark..."

"It's nothing, everyone would do what I do for you."

"Oh she's finally awake."

The nurse walks up to me and she give me something, it reads it's for akari's everyday medicine.

"This are the medicine for her to heal her ankle faster, if she drinks it everyday she will be back in her foot right on time."

I thank the nurse and she left I look at Akari and she avoided eye contact.

"What? Don't like medicine?"

"It's gross..."

"It's gross but it will heal your ankle."

"Fine then, hey can you call my dad? I dunno if I can walk by my own."

I check my phone, I notice it run out of batteries.

"Sorry, run out of batteries."

She slump her body back at the bed, worried that she will be staying here until I her dad come here, and the idea comes in my head.

"I will carry you."

"You will?"

"Yeah, your not that heavy though."

"(Blushes) Okay..."

I help her to sit up, I lower myself so that she can put herself in my back, I carefully grasp her thighs, it's soft, when she's in comfortable position, I started to walk out the clinic.

___________________________________

Sorry, it's short.