8

I was walking on the side of the road, it's Sunday and I'm going to my groupmates' house, and finally I saw their house, I knocked on the door and in a few seconds someone opens it.

"y/n-kun! finally show up at my door! please come in." And she let me in, one of my groupmates was already here and we started.

______________________________________

About a few hours later we were finished, the result of their work was good, no clutter and not too much stain, just perfect.

You two did well, I'm sure your grades will go up. "

We can't do this without you y/n- kun! You're also a good teacher! "

While they were admiring me, I heard my cellphone ring, I took my phone out of my pocket and saw that akari was calling, I answered the call and put it to my ear.

"Hello? "

"Where are you now?"

"Why do you want to know?"

She paused for a moment and spoke again.

"nothing... I was just gonna ask if you have pencil color."

Something off, Akari is acting strange today.

"Well I have, if you need it, later I will go there."

And I end the call, my two groupmates just stare at me and they continue what they doing.

_____________________________________

I was in Akari's outside door, I knock five times and the door open and see Mr Hiroshi.

"Ah Y/N, visiting Akari I see?"

"Maybe, but I'm just here to give her the color pencil she needed."

"Is that so? Well then please come in."

And I went inside and headed to akari's room.

"Akari? It's me, I got what you needed."

I wait and no answer, i was about to leave the color pencil infront of her door but suddenly her door open and she yank me inside, I fall to her soft bed and heard a locking sound, I sit up and see her staring at me intensely, not gonna lie, her staring makes me pee in my pants, she slowly walk up to me and I gulped, did I do something wrong to make her like this? I waited, wondering what she will do to me but surprisingly she just hug me, hug me?

"Whaa—"

I'm about to speak but I was cut off by her sudden kiss in the lips! I didn't move she just continue to kiss like a fish! She's a bad kisser too. I push her back and she land in her butt, I chase my breath and I whip my mouth with the jacket, I remember she still can't walk and she might in pain right now and I panicked, but I see she has no bandage on, she healed now and didn't tell me? She whined, she looks at me with furrowed brow and she stand on her foot, I cough nervously, I knew I mess up, but it's not my fault that she suddenly kiss me! Can't stand the silent, I took my bag and speedily walk out her room, mr hiroshi saw me hurrying out and he called me, but i ignored him and went out, i thought it was a normal day