22

I was able to open my eyes slowly and something moved next to me and I saw Akari awake, she stared at me like a cat. I smiled and stroked her hair. "Good morning, Akari." I said, she brought herself closer to me and she buried her face into my chest.  "Good morning too..." She whispered as her face is still dipped into my chest, we remained in that position on the bed, until the sun was at noon.

While lying in bed with Akari and looking at the ceiling, I felt hungry, I don't know how much time I wasted. "Akari, are you hungry?" I asked her. "Pretty much, if you want to eat, I can cook for you." I nodded and we left the bed together and I made the bed. Akari went to the kitchen to cook while I went to the bathroom to take a shower and change into clean clothes that Akari lent me. (Akari's men's clothes used to lol) and then I came out of the bathroom and I could smell the fragrant food coming from the kitchen. I immediately went to the kitchen and saw that Akari had already placed the food in the middle of the table and she saw me. 

"Hmm ~ That smells so good. "I said as I sat down on the chair." Here. "Akari handed me the utensils and she sat down as well, both of us said" Itadakimasu "at the same time and and at the same time we ate satiated ourselves with delicious food. 

Later-

In a few hours, we finished eating, I won't lie, Akari is very good at cooking though, her father is probably telling her my mother's secrets- wait a minute... where is her father? "Akari, where is your father? I've been here a day but I don't see him walking here. "I asked." Ah, he's on a business trip, he'll be gone in a few weeks so I'll be alone for a while. "She said as she took my plate and go to the sink to wash. "Is that so..." she's alone at home, maybe she'll feel lonely then, what if I stay here until her father comes home, but she might refuse, if only... "Can you...stay here...until my dad return..." Akari said making you perk up like she reads your mind. "I love to, but I have to tell my mom-" She cuts you off, while waashing she pulled out her phone in her pocket and show you a message of her and your mom conversation. Wait... did you plan this right away? "You asked hier" Well, your mother knew that my father had left and your mother told me that you could stay here until my father returned. "She said, making you scratch your head, your mother must always talk to Akari's father, not because you think they are in a relationship.

Later-

The night has come, you and Akari are hanging out in the living room watching TV, Akari wanted a love story but you don't like that, you prefer horror and action. "How about this, let's put the love story first and then what you want to watch." Akari said and you nodded and watched Akari's choice of Love story. The love story you are watching is over and you move on to horror and action, while you are watching, you notice Akari sleeping on your shoulder, you let her sleep there and you watch your favorite show. About a few hours after the show you were watching ended, you lifted Akari into the bedroom and put her on the bed and covered her body with a blanket, you planned to sleep on the sofa in the living room, but you felt your wrist was grabbed by Akari and pulled you closer to her and looked into your eyes for a long time and suddenly kissed you unexpectedly. "Don't leave me, I don't want to be alone in my room."

"But-" "no buts." She said and she pulled you closer to her and hugged you tightly so you couldn't get away. "It's your fault for watching horror movies..."

Isn't it too short? No? All right, don't worry, if you're wondering why YN is absent from school for two days, it's Sunday, Akari and you are officially going to be girlfriend and boyfriend because I'm not very fond of the confession thing you see in the anime, if you're dissapointed, I'm very, very sorry. Hopefully you enjoy my cringey writings and my bad grammars.