♠Chapter 1♠

The night was so chilly. Cold wind was giving shiver to everyone who was walking around. Eventhough people wore warm clothes, shiver was a thing which was occurring to their bodies. But, it wasn't same for the two guys who were practicing non-stop.

"Ahh...hyung. It's so........tiring."the younger yet tall boy said in a tired tone while collapsing on the floor. Sweets were dripping from both of their bodies.

"I know right? But, we have to carry on. We have performances."the elder one said while sitting on the floor. He took his water bottle and drank water from it.

"Hyung. I didn't thought that our Bad Idea song will be that famous. To be honest, I like this song."the younger one said in amusement.

"Hmm. I like this song too. But I like the choreography most. It was hard, but creative. Oh, by the way Sanha. Do you know anything about tomorrow's reality show?"Bin asked Sanha who raised a brow at him.

"No. They didn't tell me anything about it. But, I like this kind of shows."

"Well then. Let's practice one more time. Managernim will tell us about our next schedules."with that, both started practicing again.

Another scene.......

Alarm clock's sound can be heard from the room. A girl was sleeping in her King sized bed inside a very expensive duvet. Sun rays was falling on her face but seems like it didn't bother her at all. After a while, she got annoyed when she heard her phone ringing continuously. With an irritated look, she took the phone and answered it with a yell.

"YAHH!! WHO THE FU*KING BASTARD YOU ARE TO DISTURB MY BEAUTIFUL SLEEP? I WILL KILL YOU FOR SURE!!"she growled angrily.

"Your Majesty. Plz place your foot on the floor and freshen up. Or, you will be late for today's class."the boy said in a sarcastic tone. She immediately sat up and looked at her clock to see she has only 10 minutes.

"Yah Jong Seo Ji. Did you heard me or not?"
She cursed under her breath and cut the call without saying anything. Then she did her morning routine and ran downstairs to see her mom, dad and some maids.

"Good morning princess. Oh- you late again?"her businessman yet cheerful and bubbly dad asked her as he saw his daughter rushing in hurry.

"Yeah. I am."she said and grabbed a toast from the table. Without hearing her mom's scolding for not eating her breakfast properly, she bid them goodbye and rushed outside to her car.

Aishh!! Why did I have to investigate on the cat's death? The cat was dead because of some sickness. Really? When will I even stop searching mystery everywhere? the girl thought.

Another Pov

I went to my apartment after buying some groceries. I am so afraid these days. Why they have to be after me? What did they even saw in me? Ughhh..I hope nothing would happen today.

I frowned my face as I saw the door of my apartment was unlocked. But I locked it before going outside. Well...maybe I forgot.

I shrugged my uneasy thoughts and went inside. I closed the door behind me and turned around to only widen my eyes. The person saw me and smiled at my scaredy form. The person stood up and started walking towards me. I tried to run away but I knew that it all will go in vain.

"Well well well. Who we have here? Shin Ara. My babygirl,huh?"he said while tucking some hair behind my ear. I remained frozen there as fear strike my soul.

"What babygirl? Scared of me? Don't be. Nothing will be happening to you, unless I want to. Between, you will be living with me from now on."he said making me shook.

"Wh-what are y-you s-saying? Wh-why would I l-li-live with you.."I stuttered in a low voice.

"Because from now on, you are mine babygirl."he whispered in my ear making me shiver. Suddenly he harshly grabbed my arm making me yelp in pain.

"Now come with me."he said as tears started falling from my eyes.

"No..no..Plz leave me. PLZ LEAVE ME!! I didn't do anything to you. Why are you doing this to me??"I sobbed hardly while he dragged me outside. I live alone here so nobody saw me like this. But I wonder. Why my life has become like this? Why he targeted me? Why everyone hurts me?Why???

When will happiness come to me?

Another scene

The atmosphere was gloomy and quiet. Nobody was happy. Even though, they have everything they needed, but nobody was happy. The only thing they wanted, isn't happening. Waiting was a thing which they were doing for the past 146 years. Always praying for their savior to come and save them.

An old-aged man was sitting on his designed bed with his head hanging low. Suddenly something caught his eyes. He looked up and saw white flowers were coming out from the little tree which always looked like a dead tree before. A big smile appeared on his face as he stood up immediately. He rushed out from the room and stood at the balcony. Then he shouted grabbing all the people's attention.

"BE READY. THE ROYALS ARE COMING SOON!!"everyone started screaming in joy and some were shedding tears of happiness. Where once nobody even smiled properly, now everyone is drowning into happiness. The atmosphere became joyful from gloominess. Every kids started running around happily. Everyone started preparing everything for their saviors arrival. They just wished, their savior to come more soon.

Hello My Dear Readers!! What do you think about this Chapter and story? Interesting? Plz let me know through comment. And, what do you think the fate settled for them? What will happen to them? If you want to know, plz be with me. Bye...