♠Chapter 8♠

"Aaa....Yay!! Good girl."
"No no. Eat this."
"You have to finish it all. Now open your mouth. Aaaa~~"

"I want to eat too."Bin said in a sad tone with a pout on his face. He was sitting on the couch infront of the bed. His eyes were looking at the girl who was busy into feeding her new little sister.

"Then eat."Sanha said from beside without moving his eyes from the girl who was eating with a smile.

"But I want someone to feed me~~"Bin whined again.

"Then go and tell a maid."Sanha replied again without looking at Bin.

"But I want her to feed me."this time, Bin's words caught Sanha's attention. Sanha immediately looked at Bin with a raised brow.

"Did you fall in love with Noona or what?"Sanha asked Bin.

"Maybe....I don't know much about love. I just know few. Like, when you love someone, you feel butterflies in your stomach whenever he/she is near you. Your heartbeat goes crazy whenever he/she touches you. You feel nervous whenever he/she talks with you. You feel extreme shy whenever he/she compliments you. You feel so much of a responsible person whenever he/she says their secrets or share about their life to you. You feel so vulnerable whenever he/she trusts you. You always feel so protective towards the one you love. You feel like keep her/him safe even if it means you have to sacrifice your life. And unknowingly, I feel all of these towards her."Bin said while staring at Seo Ji dreamingly with a big smile.

"Umm..I don't think it's few. I mean, you just told me a huge paragraph of love. Btw, so you feel all of these towards Noona?"Sanha asked Bin who nodded his head while still looking at Seo Ji who didn't even noticed those stares.

"Then you love her."Sanha stated.

"I know."Bin said still looking at Seo Ji with a smile.

"But... I don't think she loves you."Sanha said making Bin jerk his head towards Sanha. Sanha flinched a bit at the sudden action.

"What did you say?"

"I mean, look. She is a tough girl with strong personality. Besides, she is so beautiful I must say. Don't you think she must have a boyfriend? Or, must have a fiance?"Sanha said. Bin's heart started clenching at the thought of her loving someone else.

"Bu-but...she-she...didn't s-said anything about her bo-boyfriend."Bin stuttered in fear.

"Boyfriend?"the two guys immediately looked at the girl who stood there with a frowned face. Suddenly she gasped making Bin and Sanha nervous.

"Y-you two are g-gay? Omo!! Why didn't I notice it before? That's why you two lives in this room together. Well..don't worry. We support your relationship."Seo Ji said as Bin and Sanha's jaw dropped on the floor in disbelief. Sanha was about to protest when Seo Ji beat him on it.

"Lil Ara. Come with me to my room. From now on, we will live together there. And, we should give this couple some privacy."She said and took a giggly Ara away from the room leaving the boys on the couch shook.

After sometime, Bin and Sanha looked at each other and then their eyes went down where they saw their hands touching each other slightly. They immediately backed away from each other while saying,

"Ewwww!!!"

🌹Shin Ara's Pov 🌹

"Hahahahahahhaha!!"After entering in the room, me and unnie started laughing our ass out. Unnie immediately fall on the bed while holding her stomach. I stood infront of a wardrobe, leaning onto it for some support.

"U-Unnie...why...why did you d-...
do that? You scared them so much, Gosh!!"I said between my laugh.

"We...well...What should I do? They looks like a lost puppy. I really had a hard time on maintaining my act. I am really feeling bad now for not taking a picture of their faces.. Haha..!"she said and started laughing making me laugh too. I felt so light. I felt so comfortable and carefree. I totally forgot about my past life and all those bad incidents. Am I trusting too easily?

"Lil sis, Come. We should sleep now."She said stopping the chain of my thoughts. I nodded my head and went towards the king sized bed.  I really don't know why we all ended up here? But, I must say, whoever was the king of this kingdom, was hella rich Boss!!

I laid on the bed right beside Unnie who smiled at me. We closed my eyes after saying each other goodnight. After a while, I couldn't sleep. Why? Because the scenes of me in that mafia's house was replaying in my mind. I didn't told anyone about my life as I wasn't ready. So they understood and gave me time.

I was trying to sleep when I felt someone stroking my hair. My eyes immidiately shot up at the sudden touch.

"Can't sleep?"unnie asked while looking at me with a smile. I shook my head as a 'no'.

"Well...come, I will sing a song for you. Although, I am not so good in it. But I will try."She said with a chuckle. Her one hand was stroking my hair and another one was stroking my arms. I closed my eyes as she started singing making me relax.

I have been reading books of old...
The legends and the myths.
Achilles and his gold...
Hercules and his gifts.
Spiderman's control...And Batman with his fists.
And clearly I don't see myself upon that list.
But she said where'd you wanna go............................

I felt my mind going in ease hearing her smooth voice. I felt so comfortable that I hugged her without any hesitation. I felt warmth, safe and loveable. She is just like my real unnie. Nobody ever did this to me, I am so grateful to her. And,

I don't regret coming here.

[Hi Guys!! Sorry for the late update. After my exam, I will update properly, In Sha Allah. Take care of yourself. And again sorry but for the short chapter. It was mostly Ara's Pov. I putted some sister moments in it. I hope you liked it.

Plz vote and comment. I will update soon. (In Sha Allah). Bye~~~~]