♠Chapter 5♠

"Sanha. What the hell was that? Why did you talked and behaved like that?"Bin asked angrily to Sanha who was sitting on the bed in a deep thought. Moonbin frowned his face when he didn't got any reply.

"YAH Sanha!! Are you even listening or not?"Bin's yell brought Sanha back in reality.

"Oh..Y-yeah..What was you saying?"Sanha asked while blinking multiple times. Bin sighed and sat infront of him with a serious look.

"Why did you behave like this? Are you really gonna stay here?"Bin asked in a deep tone almost scaring the shit out of Sanha. But Sanha calmed himself.

"Hyung, actually...I think they are telling the truth. Firstlistentomethenspeak."Sanha said the last sentence in a breathe when he saw Bin's scary face. But Bin couldn't catch properly what he said. Bin gave him a questioning look while Sanha took a deep breath.

"Hyung, what the man said earlier, was the thing which I often saw in my dreams. It felt so..so real. I mean, it felt like, it was my own life. And I think, it was really my own life. Now I know why this place looks familiar to me."Sanha said and nodded while conferming his guess to himself.

"So you wanna tell me that, we both reborn and came to our past life? How?"Bin scoffed already annoyed by the younger one.

"I don't know how we ended up here, but I think this is really our past life."Sanha said in a serious tone making the elder one think again. Cause he never saw Sanha that serious in his life before.

"Okay. I believe you, But! We can't stay here. We will find a way and run away from here."Bin said to Sanha who nodded his head. Then Bin turned towards the window which showed the beautiful nature of this Kingdom. He smirked and said,

"Till then, let's enjoy being a King and Prince."

🌷Seo Ji's Pov🌷

I stood up feeling extra confidence inside me. I don't know why, but my mind is telling me continuously to enter into the gate. And I am going to do it.

I held the torch in my hand and started walking forward towards the gate which was already opened. Maybe because of the air?

I shrugged off all the uneasiness but still, I am feeling like someone is watching me. But whenever I look around, nobody was there. My mind is really playing tricks with me, Huh? I will win for sure.

With so many courage, I approached the gate. While chanting 'Nothing will happen. Nothing will happen.' in my mind, I placed my right feet inside the gate. And in a second, I was...............
.
.
.
.
SOMEWHERE ELSE??!?!
WHAT THE FUCK?!?
WHAT IS THIS PLACE? HOW DID I ENDED UP HERE?

I looked around and saw some peoples walking through the road. Well......more like a village road which was made by only soil. Small shops can be seen. But the confusing matter was the people's clothes. It's like I am in past.

What type of a place is this? I never heard about this kind of place before.

Suddenly I felt something on my back. I stood there frozen not knowing what to do. Did someone held a gun on my back? Shoot!! Did I step in a restricted area? Are they going to arrest me or kill me or torture me? As I was thinking a way to escape from there, I heard someone asking in a strong voice.

"Who are you?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Stop dragging me you B*ches!! Where are you even taking me!?"I yelled while trying to get away from his grip.

"Shut up!! You are a spy. For whom do you work?"he asked angrily without turning around. I rolled my eyes in annoyance.

"For the fu*king 7th time I am saying, I. Am. Not. A. Spy. Got it? Now leave me."I said while gritting my teeth and jerked  away my hands from his grip. I was wearing a black mask along with with black ripped jeans and a black hoodie. Actually, I like black color clothes. It suits me a lot. But that doesn't mean I am a spy. They doesn't have any proof.

"Then who you are Huh?"he asked me while glaring at me. I also returned back. Well.... I am not a girl who gets scared easily. Then a guy from my behind spoke.

"Master, we should remove the cloth from her face. I am too eager to see who is this brave girl to spy on Our kingdom?"this guy said in amusement. I just rolled my eyes again. The guy who was dragging me with him nodded his head and looked at me. I understood what he was about to do, so I myself did it.
But as soon as I removed the mask from my face, I heard everyone gasping in shock.

The guy infront of me widen his eyes along others. Suddenly he did something which made me shook. He bend down on his right knee and lowered his head infront of me. Then he spoke making me confuse.

"I am sorry Queen Lora for behaving like that with you. Plz forgive me."I stepped back a little and saw everyone lowering their heads in shame.

"What is happening...."

🌚A/N's Pov🌚

"Everyone stand up!! The King and the Prince is stepping into the Grandroom."a guy shouted as everyone stood up from their respective sits. Everyone smiled widely and lowered their heads a little to show respect towards the two people.

Sanha and Bin walked inside in royal clothes. They both were shining in expensive jwelleries. Moonbin was walking with a King attitude while Sanha was smiling at everyone. They both walked towards the throne which was made of pure gold. Moonbin sat there and Sanha sat beside him.

"Wow!! I can't believe that they all are bowing us."Sanha whispered in Bin's ear in excitement. Bin smiled a little and sat straightly with a straight face. Sanha also did the same. They both were playing the role so well.

Bin frowned his face when he saw nobody was moving or sitting back to their sits. Then he understood the situation and spoke after clearing his throat.

"You all can sit now."Bin said making all of them sit on their sits. Bin smirked in satisfaction.

"I want to control like this too."Sanha pouted like a kid.

"Don't worry. You also can do this."Bin said to Sanha in a low voice and looked at the front with a cold face again.

"King, we are so happy that you are here."a middle-aged guy said.

"Yes King. We were waiting for you both for a long time."another guy said.

"Don't worry. I will take care of this Kingdom from now on. Besides, I have my brother with me. We both will work hard to rule this Kingdom perfectly."he said the lines which he learnt before coming here. He wanted everyone to believe in his words before finding a way to go out from here.

While they were talking, suddenly the General of the army came inside. The General stood infront of Bin and sat on his knee while lowering his head. Sanha and Bin frowned their faces in confusion.

"Your Majesty. I have a good news for you."The general said.

"What good news?"Sanha asked in an eager tone. But what the General said next, made both of them shook.

"Your Majesty. Queen is back."

[How was this guys? Got to know who is the Queen? Well...Don't worry. Sanha's fiance will come soon too. Hihihihi.. Can't wait for the time. Btw, plz vote and comment. I will update soon]