♠Chapter 2♠

"Managernim, you called us-Oh!! hyung. You guys are here too?"Bin asked in surprise when he saw MJ and Jinjin with their manager.

"Yeah. Why? You don't want us here?"MJ raised a brow at Bin.

"Who even want you with them?"Sanha muttered from behind making Bin chuckle.

"Yah..I can hear you, you Punk!!"MJ exclaimed in anger making others laugh.

"Well, I called you guys to inform about the reality show."their manager said in a serious tone vanishing all the playful atmosphere. Sanha and Bin nodded their head giving all attention to the elder one.

"You guys have to be there at 4:00 pm. We have selected your clothes for the reality show already. Just check them before going to practice, okay?"he said earning nods from Binsan.

"And one more thing. Umm..actually. Today, nobody can drive you guys at the place. You guys have to drive on your own."their manager said making them confuse.

"Why? I mean, won't you go with us?"Sanha asked in curiosity.

"No. Actually, I have to work with Jinjin and MJ on a song. I can't go with you guys. But don't worry. One of our staff will go there after sometime and already a staff of ours is there for you. No one is available right now, so you guys have to drive on your own. It won't be difficult. Bin, you will drive the car, okay?"he ordered earning a nod from Bin who wasn't bothered with the matter at all. Sanha wasn't bothered too, until MJ said something which made him scared.

"But be careful. Don't cross the road at night."MJ said in a warning tone.

"Why?"Jinjin asked while raising a brow at MJ who became serious suddenly.

"Because on your way, you guys will be passing the Ghost house."

Jong Seo Ji's Pov

"Ghost house?"

"Yeah. Ghost house."

"Did anybody saw ghosts there?"I asked as I took a bite from my lunch. I was currently sitting at the cafeteria of our University with my best friend Minjae.

"Hmm. Many people says they saw some shadows walking infront of the house and some says that they heard some weird sounds coming from the house."he said in a horrified tone making me roll my eyes.

"I don't believe these shits. People may make rumors about this. Ghosts aren't real."I said the thing which I believe from the bottom of my heart.

"No. It's all true."he suddenly sounded serious making me raise a brow at him.

"How can you be so sure?"I asked him.

"My dad experienced it by himself. One day, he was coming home using a short cut where the Ghost house was situated. It was nighttime. When he was passing the house, he suddenly saw a shadow infront of his car. He widen his eyes and looked at the front more clearly but saw nothing. He thought he was hallucinating so he carried on driving. Then again he saw another shadow infront of his car, but this time he saw eyes on the shadow. He also heard some weird noises from the house. In fear, he unknowingly increased the speed of the car and somehow got saved from there."he explained as I listened silently.

"Hmm....so you wanna say, it's all true?"I asked while leaning back on my chair.

"Unless my dad was lying, it's true."he said while sipping through his drink.

"I see. It's so..........mysterious."as soon as I finished the sentence, he immediately slammed his hands on the table after standing up.

"No. Way."he warned me in a stern voice making me smirk.

"Yes. Way."

Shin Ara's Pov

"Plz...le-let me go. plz...somebody help me."I cried in the empty room where they put me. It was a mansion. They brought me here not caring about my sobs and locked me in this room. I can't believe my life is going to destroy from now on. What did I even did to deserve this punishment in my life? I never messed with anyone nor behaved in a wrong way with anyone then Why? Plz...somebody save me. Plz..

[Hello Guys!! How was this chapter? Well....hope you guys liked it. Anyway, did you guys ever discovered any ghost? I never did. But I want to. I hope the ghost will be a friend of mine....Hahahah😂😂

Btw, plz vote and comment]