♠Chapter 9♠

"Hyung, where are they? When will they come for breakfast? I am dying here in hunger."Sanha whined cutely with a pout making Bin sigh.

"I don't know. The maid said they already woke up. Then what is taking them that long?"Bin asked to himself. Well...maybe you guys are confused with this situation. Let me clear it. Sanha and Bin woke up and came to the grand dining area for breakfast. They were waiting for the two girls who were their Queen and fiance. But the two girls didn't showed up yet and Sanha is eating Bin's mind by whining continuously.

"Ughhh...When will they co--"Sanha stopped as his breathe hitched. He widen his eyes in surprise and amusement as his heart started thumping fast. His eyes got lost at the view.

"What happen--Wow..."Bin said after noticing the same view.

Ara was standing there in royal dress with royal look. She was wearing a light pink and white dress. Her hair was styled in a stylish Braid with Pink ribon at the end. Some strand of her hair were out by the both side of her face, a little French braid was styled at her front hair, a pinkish flower crown was on her head making her more beautiful, jwelleries were making her body more charming. She was looking down in shyness.

Then someone came from her behind with a chuckle, bringing everyone back to reality.

"Shocked much huh?"Bin immediately looked at Seo Ji who casually sat on the seat which was infront of Bin.

"Very much."Bin said under his breathe while looking at Seo Ji. She was wearing a royal dress which was sky blue color.

Seo Ji looked at Ara and told her to sit next to her. Ara sat on the seat quietly and started having her breakfast.

"Will you guys stop being weird? I know we looks great and pretty, but you don't have to stare like a creep. See, my lil sister is blushing."Seo Ji said making Ara more blush. Sanha cleared his throat feeling exposed. Seo Ji and Bin chuckled at the two blushing furiously and started eating their breakfast.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
ººººººººººººººººººººººººººººººººººººººº

After eating breakfast, they all decided to roam around the large garden which Sanha suggested. They all went there and sat on the fresh grass. After some quiet moment, Sanha spoke breaking the silent.

"Umm...Ara, you didn't tell us about yourself that much. I mean, how did you end up here?"Sanha asked curiously making Bin and Seo Ji look at Ara too. But they frowned their faces when they noticed Ara's uncomfortable body.

"Umm...you don't have to say if you don't want to--"Seo Ji was cut by Ara.

"I was running away."Ara said making all of them shook.

"What? Y-you was a b-bride?"Bin asked making Sanha scared. Ara immidiately widen her eyes hearing Bin's words.

"What? No no no. I wasn't any bride. I was running away from a mafia."Ara said making all of them relief but scared at the same time.

"Mafia??"Seo Ji asked which Ara returned with a nod.

"Actually........."

------------------------------------------------------

"My God... Your life is a complete mess."Moonbin said earning a smack and glare from Seo Ji and Sanha. Seo Ji turned and smiled softly to Ara, who was looking at the ground.

"Lil sis. Don't be sad. Everything is fine. They can't do anything to you, I promise."Seo Ji said softly to Ara.

"Yeah. Between, I will be there to protect you. Hyung will beat the mafia's soldiers while I will beat the shit out of the mafia Boss."Sanha said while cracking his knuckles with an evil smirk. Ara laughed a little when Bin widen his eyes.

"Yah!! Do I look like a boxer to you? Why would I beat all the soldiers by myself while you will just beat one guy? You will be with me."Moonbin said as Seo Ji shook her head at their silly behaviour.

"Do you guys know that you both are weird? What type of a person you guys are, huh? Are you guys mentally ill? Looks are like a grown ass man when behaviours are like a 5 year old kid. Weirdos."Seo Ji's words made both boys feel offended. While Ara was busy in laughing.

"Well..we aren't weird. We just don't seek to be normal."Sanha said while crossing his arms as Bin facepalmed himself, feeling embarrassed by the younger's words. Seo Ji laughed a little while Ara completely loose her control.

"HHAHAHHAHAHHAH!!!"Ara fall on the ground while laughing hard. Seo Ji's eyes soften seeing Ara laughing with her heart out while Sanha was admiring Ara's laugh.

"Well...it's so boring here, don't you think?"Bin complained as everyone nodded their heads in agreement.

"But, what can we do?"Sanha asked while helping Ara to sit properly. Ara blushed when Sanha grabbed her hand. It was like a mere touch, but it made her blush anyways.

"Should we go somewhere?"Seo Ji suggested making Sanha's face light up.

"But where should we--"Bin was cut by someone's voice.

"How are you Majesties?"They all looked at the person who interrupted them.

"You?"Moonbin said which made the guy smile.

"Yes your majesty."The person bowed Bin who was just glaring at him.

"What are you doing here?"Sanha asked the old guy, who told them about their past, the ghosts and more things. Bin was already in anger after seeing the guy. Because he blame this guy for their this unwanted situation. Seo Ji and Ara were confused that how the hell the boys knew this person?

"Prince, I am here to notify you guys an information."

"Hmm. Spill it."Sanha said praying him to go away from there as soon as possible cause Bin was at the verge of killing him.

"Actually, as the King came back to our kingdom, we want to held a party for the King and then we will start the rituals."The old guy said while smiling at Bin who was fuming in anger.

"What rituals?"Seo Ji asked feeling extreme confused.

"To make him officially King. KING OF REVEN KINGDOM."

[Sorry guys, for not updating properly and writing short chapters. But I will try to fulfill you guys wish after my this annoying exam. In Sha Allah.

Btw, Plz vote and comment. Bye]