♠Chapter 6♠

"What good news?"Sanha asked in an eager tone. But what the General said next, made both of them shook.

"Your Majesty. Queen is back."

"Wh-wha-- Q-queen?"Bin stuttered and gulped his saliva. Sanha came closer to Bin and whispered,

"Hyung, you are gonna have a ghostie soon."Bin gulped again remembering the old guy's words.

🍂Flashback...🌾

Bin and Sanha were walking around the mansion with the old man who talked with them before in their room. They both were in awe seeing the whole mansion. It was so big and most of the walls were designed with gold.

When they were walking, suddenly Sanha stopped making others stop too. Bin looked at Sanha who was frozen in his place.

"Yah Sanha!! Why did you stop?"Bin asked shaking Sanha's body.

"H-hyung.. wh-why there is no re-reflex of th-this guy in the mi-mirror?"Sanha asked while stuttering. Bin frowned his face and looked at the mirror where Sanha was looking terrifiedly. Bin widen his eyes when he saw Sanha was right. The three of them was standing infront of a mirror where they can see their reflex except the guy who was standing with them.

Then Bin and Sanha heard a chuckle behind them. They both looked at the old guy who was chuckling.

"So you guys found it? Well.....you can't see my reflex in the mirror cause I am dead already."the guy said making Bin and Sanha shook. Bin and Sanha immediately stepped back from the guy.

"In fact, not only me, but all the people of this Kingdom are dead. It's our soul which you are seeing right now. Except you guys, nobody is alive here."the guy explained in a soft tone.

"Then, what are we doing between you guys?"Bin asked confusedely.

"You will know this soon."

🍂End of flashback....🌾

"Sir, Queen is here. Should we let her come in?"the general asked making Bin snap his head towards the General. With a clueless face, Bin nodded indicating what the question was. But the General thought Bin gave him permission to let the Queen in. So the General stood up with a smile and called the maids. Bin and Sanha looked at each other with a worried face and then looked at the entrance where the Queen will be coming.

Suddenly everyone stood up as a soldier yelled.

"Stand up!! The Queen of Reven Kingdom is coming!! Welcome our Queen, KANG LORA!!"

Soon a girl walked inside in royal cloth. Her middle-length hair was half opened and half styled nicely. She was wearing a crown which was looking so gorgeous. Her face was shining with the light touch of makeup. She was looking hella gorgeous making the two humans frozen on their sits. She was looking at the ground while walking towards the throne with some maids behind. Everyone were lowering their heads in respect.

"Hyung. Is this your ghostie Queen? Woah!! I must say you had a good taste in choosing your life partner back then."Sanha said to Bin in a low voice.

"Hmm. You are rig- wait. What do you mean by 'back then'? I am still good in choosing my life partner."Bin said feeling offended making Sanha roll his eyes. Bin straightened his posture and cleared his throat. Then he looked at the girl who was still looking at the ground. Shy much huh?Bin thought.