♠Chapter 10♠

"Woah!! It's a loooooooooongggggg  market."Sanha said with his cute voice making Ara look at him with a smile.

"Indeed it is. I don't see an end of this market. No wonder they named it 'Big Bazar'."Seo Ji said from beside Ara. They all came for a walk around the city when they encountered this market area.

"We should continue walking."Everyone started walking after Moonbin's suggestion. Sanha and Bin was a little bit behind from the girls who were admiring the market.

"Hyung, will you buy Noona something?"Sanha whispered to Bin who was looking around.

"Hmm? I don't know. Will she even accept it? I mean, we aren't in any relationship, are we?"Bin said with a pout while looking at Seo Ji's back.

"Oh come on. To give a gift, doesn't need to be in any relationship. You should give her one."Sanha whisper yelled at Bin.

"Hmm. You are right. I should give her one but tell me first. Why are you so interested in me giving her a gift? What is your real intention?"Bin raised a brow at Sanha who gulped feeling caught.

"Uh- n-nothing. I-I..ac-actually...thought that I will also give a gift to Ara after you give Noona one. In that way, Ara won't feel uncomfortable."Sanha said last words in a low voice but Bin heard it.

"You! You are just unbelievable. You are using me to clear your love life? What a Bastar--"Bin stopped talking when he heard someone squeaking loudly. Both of them looked ahead in curiosity.

"Oh my gosh!! They are selling hairpins made of shining pearls!!"Ara chimed while pointing at a shop. Sanha cooed her behaviour from behind cause he never saw this side of Ara's before.

"Wow!! These jwelleries are made of fresh wood. They are well-polished too!!"Seo Ji unknowingly chimed while looking at another shop. Her this sudden exciting expression didn't got unnoticed by Bin.

"The bracelet!! It's shining more!!"
"Did you saw the weapon? It looks so awesome."
"Isn't it the ancient dress?"
"Omo!! They are selling amazing designed weapons. I am going to buy them!"
"Me too!!"

With that, the two girls ran into two direction.

"Yah!! Wait for me. Araaa..."Sanha called Ara while running after her. Bin also ran behind Seo Ji who was already at a weapon shop.

♣Sanha's Pov♣

I ran after Ara who was looking through a jewellery shop. I sighed heavily and looked at her. I was about to scold her for running like this but stopped after seeing her bright face and her beautiful smile. Her face lite up when she saw a pair of bracelet. While she was admiring the bracelet, I decided to admire her beautiful face.

The way she looks at the bracelet, I suddenly want her to look at me like that. Her brown silk hair every time shines brightly under the sun rays. Is she somekind of angel or what?

I was so lost into admiring her that I failed to hear her calling my name.

"Are you alright San?"I blinked my eyes multiple times after coming back to reality.

"Yeah..yeah. I am alright. No need to worr--Wait!! Did you just call me 'San'?"I asked after coming to a realization. Her face became red as I started doubting about Tomato being the most red thing.

"S-sorry. I-I didn-n't meant to-to call th-that. I-I was jus-st worr--"I cut her off by a small laugh.

"Hey, no need to apolozige. You can call me that whenever you want, I am not mad at all. Between, I think it's kinda cute. Keep calling me that."I said with a warm yet teasing smile. She looked down and nodded her head as a response. Her overload cuteness made me chant only one thing in my mind, 'cute' 'cute' 'cute'.