♠Chapter 7♠

The girl was standing at the garden under the moon. It was nighttime. The weather was chilly which gave shiver to her body. But she still decided to stand there in cold and refresh her mind with her eyes closed.

The girl opened her eyes as she felt a presence beside her.

"What a good friendship you have between you and the weather."Bin complimented while looking at the front making Seo Ji confuse.

"Huh? What do you mean?"Seo Ji  asked while looking at Bin who finally looked at her.

"Because it seems like, the cold air doesn't bother you. That means, you guys have a great friendship."Seo Ji couldn't help but laughed at his remark. While Bin just stared at her perfect face under the moonlight.

"Well...I was just......thinking about my life. How I came here, got stuck here and found out that it's nothing but surrounded by some ghosts who are assuming that we were together in our past life. Everything......everything feels like a kdrama."she said with a sigh while looking at the front.

"Well...life is a kdrama. Just look at it closely and you will find it like a perfect kdrama."Bin said while looking at the front too.
Then there was a silent. Not awkward but comfortable silent. They both were enjoying each others company with the nature. After sometime, Seo Ji spoke breaking the silence.

"You know, I am a very curious person. I am a student of University. Every time I see a matter, I gets curious about that. I love solving mysteries. And my curiosity dragged me here. In this unknown kingdom."she said. Bin didn't spoke just listened her.

"My friend once told me about the ghost house. He said, many peoples including his own father heard and saw some weird things around the ghost house. So I went to the ghost house alone at night to solve the mystery and ended up here. In this Ghost Town."she said making Bin amuse. He was amused by her braveness. Cause who dares to come in a creepy place at night, alone? It's so scary.

Hearing her words, he decided to speak too.

"Me and Sanha works under Fantagio Company in a group named Astro. We both are Idols. We were coming to attend a reality show at #### place. On our way, suddenly our car showed it's zero fuel and we both got tensed. That time, our phone didn't have any signal too. That's when our eyes landed on the ghost house. We both entered inside the gate in curiosity just like you and came here. Right now, I feel like our car's fuel finishing, signal going off, everything was a plan. I don't know why, but it feels like it. Oh-- You are freezing. I think your friend is getting jealous because I am with you."Bin teased her making her chuckle. Then he searched for his jacket to wrap it around her shoulder but found none cause he was wearing traditional clothes.

Without seeing any option, he wrapped his arms around Seo Ji, catching her out off guard.

"Wha-what are yo-ou doi-ing?"she stuttered as blood rushed through her cheeks making them hot.

"Don't freak out. I am just warming you up. I don't have any jacket to cover your body. So let's go with this trick."Bin said while placing his chin on her shoulder. Seo Ji was feeling weird sensation in her stomach. Her heart was beating so fast with the closeness.
She was never that close to any boys. Never with her boyfriend too who was her first and last boyfriend till now. It's not like she was heartbroken. She just didn't find anyone worth of her love.

On the other hand, Bin was feeling same. He didn't know why he was doing this. But one thing he knew for sure, she was becoming someone special in his life.

When the both of them were standing in that position, someone came ruining their sweet moment.

"What happened?"Bin asked feeling irritated while Seo Ji cleared her throat feeling awkward.

"Your Majesty. We found the Prince's fiance. She is in your and Prince's room right now."the soldier said making both of them shook. They immediately ran towards the room. When they reached there, they saw Sanha standing infront of them.

"What the hell happened?"Bin asked worriedly with Seo Ji behind him. Sanha gulped and pointed his index finger towards the bed. Bin and Seo Ji looked at the direction and saw a girl hugging her knees and crying silently while buring her face inside her arms.

"They said, she is my fi-fiance. I don't know what to say. They said, her brother found her infront of her home and dropped her here. When I came here, she was still crying in that position. Hy-hyung....is-is she a gh-ghostie?"Sanha asked in a terrified tone.

"No. I don't think she is a ghost. Look at her clothes. She is definitely not from here. She is from our world."Seo Ji pointed out as a wave of relief washed through Sanha's heart.

Seo Ji slowly walked towards the girl who was crying silently. Moonbin and Sanha just watched them while standing there.

Seo Ji sat infront of the girl on the floor over her knees and spoke softly.

"Hey. Are you alright?"The girl finally looked up hearing the soft voice and saw a pair of eyes looking at her with warmth. Sanha was finally able to see her face and was immediately mesmerized by her visual.

"Do you want to talk?"Seo Ji asked carefully.

"Wh-who a-are you?"the girl asked while looking at Seo Ji. Then she looked at Sanha and Bin and immediately a horrified look replaced on her face. She backed away and started shaking.

"Wh-who ar-re y-you all? Pl-plz...lea-leave me....."with that, she started crying making others shook. Seo Ji immidiately stood up with a paniced face.

"Why are you crying? We won't do--"Bin stopped talking when he saw the girl backing away more. Seo Ji looked at Bin and signaled him not to speak. On the other hand, Sanha was totally worried about the girl.

Seo Ji slowly sat on the bed and looked at the girl.

"Don't be scared of us. We won't do any harm to you. I know you are terrified of the situation. But trust me, we are all in a same situation like you. Just trust us a bit?"Seo Ji asked softly while looking at the girl. And like a magic, the girl stopped crying and looked up making Seo Ji smile.

🌹Shin Ara's Pov 🌹

I stopped crying hearing her soothing words. I don't know why, but I felt warmth with her. My heart was saying 'trust her'.

"Well......can I hug you?"she suddenly asked making me confuse. But seeing her smile, I nodded. She came closer to me and wiped my tears before hugging me. I hugged back hesitantly and I can't explain how much comfortable I was feeling that time. Nobody ever hugged me like that as I never had any loyal friend or a family.

"Are you feeling better now, little one?"she asked me sweetly. I nodded my head without uttering a word.

"Well....If you are thinking who we are, then let me tell you. I am Jong Seo Ji. A versity student. What about you? I think you are younger than me?"she asked me. I nodded my head agreeing at the fact that I am younger than her.

"I am Shin Ara. A collage student."I said in a low voice. Then I heard a cheerful voice making me look up.

"And I am Yoon Sanha. Who is an Idol. And this is my pabo hyung who is shorter than me but an Idol also."a guy with baby face and taller height said with a smiley face which brought a little smile on my face.

"Yah!! I am not that shorter than you. You are just a little bit taller than me. And how dare you called me pabo, you punk!!"another guy exclaimed whom I assume is Moonbin and slapped Sanha's arm.

"Aa....sorry. Sorry brother. I am sorry."Sanha said while rubbing his arm where he got a slap.

"Yah!! Stop bickering like kids. You are making my little sister uncomfortable."Seo Ji unnie said stroking my hair. I looked at her with so much emotions in my eyes while she just gave me warm smile.

Why I am feeling like home between them?

[Plz vote and comment.  I will update soon]