♠Chapter 14♠

♦Moonbin's Pov♦

I woke up feeling sunlight on my face. I opened my eyes and looked around to find myself in my room. But I don't remember coming here.

Suddenly I felt light breath on my chest. No. Not just breath. I am feeling someone's arms on my body too. Aishh...this Sanha. Can't even sleep properly.

I sighed and looked down to push Sanha away but stopped midway when I saw who the person was. I nearly screamed after seeing the person's face.

"Seo Ji?"I asked to myself confusedly. What is she doing here? And....why is she hugging me? Where is Sanha? What happened yesterday?

I tried to remember everything. Umm..I became an official King of this kingdom and then everyone cheered. But then something happened and I blacked out. What happened actually?

I stopped thinking and jerked my head down to look at her when she snuggled into my chest more. I tucked a strand of hair behind her ear so that I could see her face properly.

Her face was mesmerizing. She has a pair of beaitiful eyes with long eyelashes. Her well shaped nose, oof! I want to pinch them. And her lips.....
I smiled when I saw her eating something invisible in sleep. Such a baby.

After staring at her sleeping face for sometime, I suddenly saw frown on her face. Guess what? She is waking up. In panick, I closed my eyes, pretending like I am sleeping. And soon I felt a soft palm on my cheek.

🌷Seo Ji's Pov🌷

I woke up when I felt like I've slept enough. When I looked up, I saw Moonbin sleeping peacefully. Unknowingly I placed my hand on his face and looked at him with soft eyes.

"Such a baby when you are sleeping."I chuckled to myslef and continued admiring him.  Suddenly a hand landed on my hand, making my eyes widen.

"Baby?"Moonbin asked and opened his eyes.

"I can be a man too, babygirl." he said in his morning voice making me shiver slightly. Oh my Gosh! His morning voice is so much hotter and sexier.

"Why are you blushing?"he asked with a smirk. Aishh!! What is happening to me? In embarassment, I backed away and sat up on the bed. Then I cleared my throat before speaking without looking at him.

"Get ready. We have to eat breakfast."with that, I ran to my room.

Kill me. Kill me. Kill me. Ugghhh!!

♣Sanha's Pov♣

After waking up in the morning, the first thing I saw was Ara combining her hair infront of the mirror. She was already ready. As my clothes were in another room, I just washed my face. Then I decided to help Ara in cleaning up the bed before walking to my room. When we were working, someone barged into the room making me jump slightly.

"Oh-Unnie. Good morning."Ara greeted Seo Ji Noona, who didn't even looked at us. Without saying anything, Noona just went inside the bathroom.

"What happened to her?"I asked Ara who just shrugged her shoulder as a reply.

At breakfast.....

"What happened to you guys, will anyone tell me?"I asked in a fed-up tone. Everyone looked at me.

"Hyung, why are you smirking at Noona and Noona, why are you blushing right no—WAIT-what did you guys do last night?"I asked widening my eyes.

"Something very special."Hyung said while looking at Noona. Me and Ara looked at each other with wide eyes.

"WHAT?!"me and Ara shouted in surprise.

"Yah! You guys aren't even married!"I said earning a hit from hyung who was sitting beside me.

"You brat! We didn't do anything dirty, you dirty minded."he said making me sigh in relief.

"By the way, we have to go to the grand King today. He said he will explain everything to us."Noona said after clearing her throat. We all nodded our head in agreement and started eating.

Don't know why, but I have a bad feeling about this whole explanation.

🌚A/N's Pov🌚

The four girls and boys went to the Grand King's room by the help of a maid. When they reached there, Sanha knocked on the designed door. After sometime, the door opened revealing an old guy. When the guy saw them, he was a little bit shook but let them in nonetheless.

"Sit here."the grand king gestured them to sit on the wooden couch. They all sat there.

"I know why you guys are here."the grand king spoke making all of them glance at each other.

"Then plz tell us. Explain to us everything. Why are we here? What about this place? And....And what happened yesterday? Why the sudden attack?"Moonbin threw these questions in frustration. He was so much confused as well as others. They couldn't get what was happening with their lives.

"Okay. Then I will tell you. You guys deserve to know the truth. So in 1833, there was a kingdom  named Duvan kingdom. And in the Kingdom, there was a king and a Queen who had two sons. Kang Soobin who is Moonbin and Kang Hyunbin who is Sanha. They were a happy family."the grand king said and looked at them before continuing.

"Kang Soobin was the crown prince. So when he reached at his right age, we all wanted him to be the official king. But to be an official King, he had to marry someone. So we started seeing princesses for him. That's when he met with his future queen, Princess Lora who is Seo Ji.........

[Hello Guys! This was a short explanation. The next chapter will be some flashbacks. So if you liked it, plz vote and comment]