♠Chapter 11♠

🌹Ara's Pov🌹

I was looking through the jwelleries at that shop. Sanha was standing behind me. Suddenly a pair of bracelet caught my attention. It was a couple bracelet.

I took it in my hand and thought about it wearing me and Sanha together. Well, I don't know why, but I am feeling something towards Sanha and I don't want me to stop feeling like that. It feels so amazing whenever he is around me and whenever he shows concern towards me.

I smiled while looking at the bracelet and decided to buy it. I gave it to Sanha and he asked me that why I am buying a couple bracelet? I didn't know what to say so I quickly answered him that it was for me and Unnie. He just nodded and started talking with the shopkeeper. Although, I felt bad for lying, but I can't embarrass myself, can I?

I sighed in relief and started looking around. There were so many shops with different stuffs. I don't see Unnie or oppa here. Maybe they are at another shop.

While looking around, suddenly something shiny caught my eyes. I looked more closer and saw a bright green light coming from the ground. I looked back at Sanha and saw him busy with the shopkeeper. So I decided to take a closer look at the thing.

I walked closer towards the thing and sat infront of it. It was an mirror which was shining green. I furrowed my face at the thing in confusion. Then I looked around and saw everyone busy with their own works that they didn't notice it.

I again looked at the mysterious mirror and thought about it for sometime.

What is this? Is this some magical mirror? Well...I don't know. But...it's quite beautiful. Should I touch it?

With some hesitation, I raised my hand to touch it. But when I was about to touch it, suddenly a hand came out from the mirror and grabbed my hand tightly. I screamed in fear immidiately.

Everyone ran towards me and I saw Sanha screaming my name.
I winced in pain when I felt something sharp pressing against my wrist. I looked at the mysterious hand and saw the hand has long sharp nails which caused my hands bleeding.

Tears started rolling down my eyes when I felt the hand pulling me inside the mirror. Suddenly I felt a pair of hands around my waist. I looked back and saw a worried Sanha who was trying to pull me away.

Then I heard two voice shouting. When I looked up, I saw Unnie and Oppa running towards us. Their eyes were big in shock when they saw me. Oppa immidiately came behind Sanha and wrapped his arms around his waist and started pulling me away as well.

"What the hell is that?!"Unnie screamed in shock.

"I don't kn-know Un-nie...It's......It's...pu-ulling me in-inside."I barely replied her. She started looking here and there while some villagers came and started helping Sanha and Oppa. But Hence!! This hand is so much stronger than the whole kingdom I must say. It isn't even budging.

Suddenly an arrow pierced through the hand. I looked back and saw Unnie standing there with a Bow in her hand. Arrows were in her back. Why didn't I notice it before?

I yelped again when I felt the hand pulling me inside more strongly. Huh? It isn't affect by that too?

"What the fuzz is this?! Why isn't anything affecting it?! Damn it!!"I heard Oppa groaning from my behind. I saw Unnie thinking something when suddenly she stopped. She looked at the mirror and again raised her Bow. She aimed her arrow towards the mirror this time and it hit the mirror perfectly. And finally, the hand released me.

We all fall on the ground at the sudden force and groaned in pain. I looked at the front and saw the mirror was nowhere to be found. Huh? Where is it?

🌚A/N'sPov🌚

Seo Ji ran towards Ara and hugged her.

"Are you okay? Oh my Gosh!! Your hand is injured."Seo Ji exclaimed in worriedness while looking at Ara's hands which was bleeding.

"I am alright Unnie."Ara said to Seo Ji while smiling sleepyleshly. But Seo Ji shook her head as a 'no'.

"No. You aren't. Now come with me."she said and helped Ara to stand up. Then they both started walking towards the mansion.

Meanwhile the boys.....

"Woah! Are we invisible? Didn't she saw us laying on the ground in pain?"Bin said while looking at the two girl walking away.

"They forgot us."Sanha said while pouting.

"Don't worry brother. Come. We should go as well."Bin said while standing up.

ººººººººººººººººººººººººººººººººººººº

"It's so mysterious. How can a hand came out from a mirror?"Sanha asked while thinking so hard. Right now, they were in Seo Ji and Ara's sharing room. Ara was laying on the bed while Seo Ji was treating Ara's wound. Binsan were sitting on the wooden coach while talking about the incident.

"But in the first place, why did you touched it Ara? You shouldn't do anything recklessly. This whole world is mysterious. Who knows, what might happen to us anytime."Seo Ji said to Ara.

"Sorry Unnie. I didn't knew something like this would happen. I won't do it again."Ara apologized.

"After today's incident, we must stick together."Bin suggested earning a nod from Sanha.

"Btw, Noona was so cool today. She is more better than this muscle pig."Sanha teased Bin earning a pair of snickers from the girls.

"Yah!! Whom are you calling muscle pig you Bastar-"Sanha cut Bin while talking with Seo Ji.

"Oh, by the way Noona. Take these bracelets. Ara bought it for you and her."Sanha said while pulling out the bracelets from his pocket. He handed Seo Ji the bracelets.

"Huh? Bracelet? She bought it for me? But, she knows I don't like bracele--"Seo Ji was quickly cut by a panicked Ara.

"U-Unnie...I- I want to sleep. Yeah, I want to sleep. Plz boys, you guys go to your room and let me and Unnie rest for a bit. Unnie, I want to hear you sing for me...plzzzz..."Ara showed her puppy eyes to Seo Ji. Seo Ji found it suspicious but did what Ara said.

After the boys went away, Seo turned towards Ara who was looking quite nervous.

"So..?"Seo Ji raised a brow at Ara.

"So..what?"Ara played dumb.

"Why did you lie? You knew I don't like wearing bracelet. Then why did you told that this bracelet is for me? I am damn sure you didn't bought it for me. Moreover, it's a couple bracelet. Not a sister and sister bracelet."

"Umm...Unnie....I-I didn't f-found any sister and sister bracelet, that's why I bought it--"

"You bought it for you and Sanha, didn't you?"Seo Ji's words, made Ara stop talking.

"You thought of wearing it with Sanha but didn't have the courage to say it, right?"Seo Ji said. Ara gulped before nodding while looking at the ground.

"You fall in love with Sanha, didn't you?"

"Yes."

[Plz vote and comment. Bye...]