PROLOGUE

Many years have passed. People still battled and argue between believing and not believing about mythical creatures.

Mostly some believe, saying that they have seen one before, and some don't believe saying that it was just a pure imagination and pure lies.

And there's a girl named Jo Yuri, who believes Mythical Creatures such as unicorn, dragon, fairies, mermaids, cyclops, griffin, werewolves and vampires do exist in our world.

She believes that those words won't be known or formed if someone haven't seen one or confirmed if it was real.

She don't know if she's the only one who think like that, but that's how she define herself on why do she believes at those stuffs, specially now that she's going to meet one of them.

" Just stop the car there " Yuri said pointing the direction where her destination is.

The driver glance at her in the mirror between the drivers seat and passenger seat.

" Are you sure ? and Are you aware that this place is dangerous " The driver asked Yuri, confirming if the girl was aware on where is she planning to go.

Yuri look at him and nodded her head, ofcourse she's aware.

Though she's not aware what's inside that building since it's her first time to go in the said dangerous place.

" If you can't park it there, I'll just stop here " Thinking if the driver is afraid to go near at that building.

The driver quickly nodded his head and without hesitation he stop the car making Yuri's body to move forcedly infront didn't see that coming.

The driver should have warned her about it.

Opening the car's door, Yuri hand the money to the driver and step her feet outside the car.

As soon as she left the car, she was startled when the car suddenly leave quickly and drive it's way away from her place fastly.

" Maybe the rumor is true " Yuri mumbled.

Checking the both roads beside her.

Yuri didn't saw any signs of vehicles or someone breathing. The roads are so dark and so quiet.

It makes her shivered in fear so she quickly walk to the building and check the time after.

It's 8:51 at night.

Stopping on the door step.

Yuri was about to knock on the door but before she could the door opened automatically, startling her.

Taking a deep breath Yuri entered inside and walk straightly to the hallway.

Judging the interiors of the building, Yuri thought it wasn't bad at all.

She've been thinking, How could People hate this building if for her, The building suits her taste.

Well maybe Yuri have a weird taste unlike to people.

Stopping infront of another door again, just like what she tried to do before she could do it, the door opened automatically without her knocking on the door.

She find it weird but she continued to walk till she stop infront of another door with an engraved word CHAEWON at the top.

Yuri raised her eyebrow in confusion. " Chae-Chaewon ? " She read the name without knowing the person inside that room heard her clearly.