1

Vampires are fodder for books, movies, and Halloween costumes. But for hundreds of years, they were scapegoats for disease.

These beliefs centered around the fear that the dead, once buried, could still harm the living.

They have fangs, drink human blood. They can be warded off with garlic, or killed with a stake through the heart. Some, like Dracula, are aristocrats who live in castles.

But vampires didn’t start out so clearly defined.

Vampires are evil mythological beings who roam the world at night searching for people whose blood they feed upon.

They may be the best-known classic monsters of all like the other mythical creatures.

In general, vampires hunt at night since sunlight weakens their powers. Some may have the ability to morph into a bat or a wolf.

But mostly some can keep their selves stayed so long in the sunlight as if they were human.

Vampires have super strength and often have a hypnotic, sensual effect on their victims. They can’t see their image in a mirror and cast no shadows.

There are almost as many different characteristics of vampires as there are vampire legends.

But the main characteristic of vampires is they drink human blood.

They typically drain their victim’s blood using their sharp fangs, killing them and turning them into vampires like a girl named Kim Chaewon.

" Just wait here " Chaewon said at the fellow she's with, sounding like it's an order.

As Chaewon step her feet out of the car, she closed the door not forgetting to bring the black suitcase that was given by her by someone who'll give her a money once she fullfil what she was told to do.

Glancing at the open window on the driver's seats.

A small smile formed on Chaewon's lips, once she saw the girl she's with, already vibing on a certain song she just played inside the car.

Probably to not get herself bored while she waits for Chaewon to come back.

Fixing her clothes Chaewon started walking to the place where she will meet her business, and when she step her feet  on a stair.

Man in black suit stop infront and pointed a gun at her direction.

" Why did you came here ? " The Man ask her.

Looking around the whole mansion.

Chaewon realized that she's standing on a open spot of the mansion. It'll be good to continue her plan.

She then look at the man standing infront of her.

" I need to talk to your boss, His favorite enemy sent me here " And with that the man put his gun down and motioned Chaewon to continued walking which she really did.

Flashing a smile when she finally saw the person she needed to take care of.

Chaewon approach a man eating a meat which is raw and having a drink of a colored wine liquid which is blood.

She's sure the man is just like her, the time when she step her feet outside the car she can sense that there's someone around her, who's just like her.