5

Now, Yuri's looking where the vampire was. They we're just eating together but then suddenly the vampire disappeared beside her.

" Chaewon ? " She called and start leaving the food stand to look where the older was.

" Kim Chaewon ? " This time she mentioned the Vampire's full name, which Chaewon heard even if she's a little far from the younger.

" Jo Yuri " Chaewon called back.

Yuri heard the voice but she couldn't pinpoint exactly where the other was, and where the voice came.

Trying to stand on her tallest figure Yuri tried to jump multiple times to look for Chaewon inside the crowd that's walking infront of her.

But her height wasn't enough to see everyone.

So she ended up trying her best to make way through crowd.

She was pushed, bumped, shoved without mercy, she almost fall by herself if she couldn't find her perfect balance. Luckily she's nearly ending of the crowd and when she pass through them.

She pants like a dog while leaning against a near wall she find.

" What took you so long ? " Chaewon appear infront of her while laughing, Yuri's even laughing at herself finding what just happened so chaotic.

" What took you so long my ass " Yuri murmured and ofcourse Chaewon heard it clearly, and it makes her chuckled more.

" Stop making fun of me " Yuri whined, still seeing Chaewon laughing so hard.

Well who wouldn't, Yuri's hair became a mess. It looks like she was electrified or something.

Approaching Yuri, Chaewon fix Yuri's hair still continuing to laugh. That's a sight that she won't forget forever.

.

" Your hairs a mess " Chaewon said, and when she's done fixing Yuri's hair she walk backwards and look at the fellow.

" How did it go ? "

Winding herself back up to her normal posture. Yuri asked Chaewon an important question after noticing that they're at the back of the club they have business to do with.

" They took the bait, Now you have to finish what i started " Chaewon said.

The reason why she disappeared beside Yuri earlier is because she saw a chance to distract the guards for Yuri so she'll be able to enter inside.

" Let's enter then " Grabbing Chaewon's hand, Yuri start dragging the latter infront of the club where the front door is.

And once they enter, Loud music and crowds welcomed them together. Their Ears almost bleed because of the loud music echoing inside the club.

Though Chaewon noticed how tight Yuri's grip on her hand, as if Yuri don't want to let her go.

Taking a sit on one of the chairs infront the bar section.

Chaewon didn't hesitate and waste a time to grab a drink she want, while she watched Yuri looking around as if she was studying something.

They waited for the song playing to it's end, and without a warning.

Yuri stand and started walking away from Chaewon not wanting to take longer on what she'll gonna do.

" I forget to warn you, they're pretty! " Chaewon shouted.

Yuri stop walking and look at Chaewon's direction before letting out a scoffed.

" Im not gay! " Yuri shouted back and continued walking again to approach her business.

As Chaewon watch Yuri enter inside a specific room, she smile and gulp the whole tequila she just requested. " Yeah, Yeah you're not gay " She murmured.

It's obvious that Yuri's gay and it's Chaewon's opinion.

Yuri would just cling herself to her 24/7, the Vampire's getting awkward a little but though it felt fine for her.

It just makes her laugh that Yuri have the guts to shout that she's not gay when infact she's one.

" And Im gay " Chaewon added.

Facing the direction where she could see the door where Yuri enter, she stayed in watch and waited for the younger to get out of the room.

She's just staring at that door to check if someone will enter and if danger will torment Yuri while she's not beside her.

Who knows ? A Creature might be out there of the crowd waiting to strike to feed their selves but ever since they enter the club.

Chaewon Haven't sense or felt someone like her around so she's relief that Yuri might finished what she's doing quickly.

Besides she once taught her how to fight using her body and some equipment, and specially she taught Yuri how to defense and protect herself if ever something might happen to her.

Well except if it's a High Class Mythical Creature, then all those things will put into none.

________