3

Minutes of silence Chaewon broke it. " You know I hate parties like this " She says. " Too many people and not enough quiet spaces "

" Is that something you search for ? " Yuri ask. " Quiet spaces ? " She was confused.

" All the time " Chaewon showed a smile that Yuri have seen many times before. She admit the vampire have a very genuinely smile.

" quietness, have been living with me "

But that quietness was broke when Yuri came in her life. She always get herself in trouble or expose herself in public places.

Though she won't lie, she enjoyed what she's doing now and she somehow felt so calm whenever Yuri's around her.

It's not even that long when they met each other, but now they know lots of information about each other, like like's and don'ts.

Just a simple information that not all people know and observed.

Chaewon was even shocked when she found out Yuri's MBTI, her first appearance at her was an extrovert, a very annoying one.

But when she get to know Yuri more she found out that the girl is a Brat Introvert.

" agreed " Yuri's opinion.

Ever since they met.

She wondered why would a vampire like her, live on a very quiet place without no buildings or houses are seen around.

She thought Chaewon just wanted to get away from the people who wanted to slughter someone like her and she's wrong.

Chaewon's not even afraid of getting into fights.

She find out that she just want to live in peace. Where no one's bothering her.

But now Yuri blamed herself a little for destroying Chaewon's life, well let's say destroying is not the right word but that's how she defined it.

If she didn't bother Chaewon then she should have experience the peace she wanted again but now it's different and Chaewon's getting used of it.

She learned that she shouldn't have spent her life living on quietness. She should enjoy all the things out there even if her life might be put on danger.

Glancing at Yuri who's sitting beside her. Chaewon take a sit too, crossing her legs one over to another.

" Can I have your blood now ? " Out of the blue, Chaewon ask the latter.

Yuri look at her direction quickly and with a nod of a head coming from her. Chaewon quickly teleported on the free space beside her.

Yuri grab something inside her bag and hand it to Chaewon. Which the fellow quickly open and start drinking.

It is a blood pack containing Yuri's sweet-bitter taste of blood that Chaewon have been addicted with.

She admit Yuri's blood is more sweeter than the rest blood she drank and she's starting to get more addicted everytime she drink Yuri's blood.

Ofcourse she can't just dig her fangs on Yuri's neck, It might cause her death or it might turn Yuri like her, which Yuri's not ready of.

She still have no plan turning herself like Chaewon if it's possible to turn a human into a vampire.

And Chaewon have been thinking, that Yuri won't die in hands of other creatures devouring her, Yuri might die in her own care for seeking Yuri's blood everytime she want and everytime Yuri would allow her.

Who knows ? One day Yuri might run off of blood from her body that's more cruel rather than getting devoured, In Chaewon's opinion.

" So " Chaewon spoke still continuing to drink Yuri's blood. " Is the Grim Reaper ? still following you ? " She confusingly asked.

Ever since Yuri mentioned the Grim Reaper word when they first met. Chaewon was confused why does the Grim Reaper have something to do with a Human like her.

A Grim Reaper will just take you if it's your finally time to go.

She's confused why would she need to protect Yuri from a grim reaper other than some mythical creatures.

2 Months have passed when they met, but still she have no idea what's her connection with a Grim Reaper and what's the reason for wanting her to talk away from a reaper.

If Chaewon who's a vampire, is aware that no one can't escape death.

Hearing what Chaewon just said. Yuri's mood suddenly change and the fellow notice it. " I shouldn't have ask that " Chaewon takes back.

There's something about Yuri, that sometimes creeps Chaewon out even if she's a vampire and more powerful than Yuri.

She don't know how to explain it, but yes she's a little afraid at Yuri, whenever she became serious.

She's unsure if it's about Yuri's expression whenever she's serious or is it just because she's afraid that she won't be able to taste Yuri's blood anymore.

If ever she triggered the younger.

" I can still feel she's following me and she's just around " Yuri answered.

She's unsure where is that Grim Reaper, but one thing she's sure of is that Reaper is just around her waiting to strike and approach her.

" You know, that I can't kill a grim reaper if ever we encountered one " Chaewon's stating some facts.

" But you can get me away from it " Yuri's aware that a vampire like Chaewon can't kill a reaper but she can fight one.

She have read lots of books Sharing information about Mystical creatures, specially Vampires and Grim Reapers.

So she knows lots of things about them.

Specially the things that could kill Chaewon without knowing that she might do it anytime cluelessly but now she's aware of everything and trying to be so careful as possible.

It's just very annoying for Yuri that the Grim Reaper won't just leave her alone.

She don't even know why does she need to come with that Reaper.

Is it already her time ?

_________