12

Chaewon head inside the certain fast food resto with an uneasy feeling.

She's feeling something strange around her surroundings.

Leaving those thoughts off for a while, she approach the counter server and tell the lady what's her order.

" 2 serve of pancakes, maple syrup then the other is chocolate " She began and the lady listened carefully while writing her order.

" 2 Iced Americano, medium and also 2 hash brown " She finished.

" Is that all Maam ? " The lady asked, Chaewon simply nodded her head and hand her card to pay for it. " Just wait there " Pointing at the seat a little far from the counter.

Chaewon walk her away on the table and take a sit while she wait for her order to be finished.

Minutes of waiting, Chaewon is starting to get bored just by sitting at the chair. So to disturb herself she decided to read some random people's mind in boredom.

Though she regretted reading some of it when all she can hear was all of cringy stuffs to the couple sitting away from her.

She shake her head deciding to not do it or else she'll find out more, and when her eyes divert to the direction where the hallway for the comfort room is.

She saw a unfamiliar dark figure beside it, as if that person was hiding to someone.

Chaewon can't see the face since that person was wearing a whole black and cloak that was covering her face in the light.

That was when she remember Jo Yuri, It must be the grim reaper the younger talking about.

Being worried that something might happen to Yuri or if something already happend.

" 2 Iced Americano, medium, 2 hash brown, 2 serve of pancakes, maple syrup and chocolate syrup "

As soon as she heard her order getting called, she stand quickly and grab the paper bag on the lady, and when she look at the place where she saw that black figure it finally disappeared and it just build her panic more.

" Thank you " She said without looking at the lady. Chaewon quickly leave the Fast food Resto, and look around thinking someone might see what she's going to do and when there's no one around.

She disappeared right infront of the fast food resto, and appear beside the car where she left Yuri.

Lowering her body to see if Yuri is still inside, she let out a relief sigh seeing Yuri singing inside the car that she didn't even noticed Chaewon have finally arrived.

Knocking on the car window, Yuri was startled and stop singing with scared expression that makes the vampire chuckled at her.

Yuri unlocked the car and open the passengers seat door for Chaewon, as she lower the music so she can hear what will the older going to say.

" Here, I added Hash Brown " She handed Yuri the paper bags and close the door before moving on the other side to enter inside the driver's seat.

" What took you so long to comeback ? " Yuri asked. She was getting bored of waiting that she decided to disturb herself by singing loud, singing out the hunger she's feeling.

As Yuri open the paper bags, she handed Chaewon some of it. There's 2 each so it's fair enough for both of them.

" Im not " Chaewon answered. " It was the crew " She blamed though she have a point.

Yuri just hummed unable to talk because of the food that's already inside her mouth.

As they Continue to eat, Chaewon spoke. " Yuri " She called the younger who's eating like there's no tomorrow.

" Why ? " She asked after swallowing the food that she was just munching before putting a food inside her mouth again.

Hesitating to tell her what did she saw, Chaewon think that it might be better if she won't tell Yuri about it, not now but maybe soon.

She smiled. " Nothing "

Confuse on what will the older wanted to say, Yuri look at her with her both eyebrows raised, but Chaewon just shake her head saying it's really nothing.

" Just eat " She said and Yuri did eat till none of her food was left so is Chaewon.

Grabbing their trashes, Chaewon exit the car while carrying them, as she saw a bin she throw it there and walk back at the car but not even inch near from it.

She sense something at her back again.

The time she look, she was confused seeing that black figure again away from her, hiding on a arrow alley while taking a peak.

Chaewon look back infront and continued walking, " That must be following us " She murmured.

Opening the door at the driver's seat. Chaewon look at Yuri who's now using her phone, typing something.

" Where to ? " Chaewon asked the younger.

Yuri look at her direction and smiled before showing her phone's screen to the fellow.

" Haryemangjangpo-ro, Namwon-eup, Seogwipo-si, Jeju-do ? " Chaewon read.

Pulling her phone back, Yuri activated the map and put it on the space infront of them so Chaeown would be able to look and follow the direction.

" Me and My friends always went there and I want to visit it again " Yuri explained as if she's reading Chaewon's mind, when she just answer the question she's thinking without her even asking it.

" But this time with you " She added.

_________