11

Stopping the car as they arrived at their destination for now. Chaewon turned off the engine and unbuckled her seatbelt.

She then glance at Yuri, still seeing her sleeping. The sun have finally rised but the younger is still sleep deprived but Chaewon needed her to wake up.

Getting off on the driver's seat, She opened the door on the passenger seat and lower her body to leaned at Yuri.

" Yuri! "

" Yuri "

" Jo Yuri wake up "

" Jo Yuri! "

" We need to eat " Chaewon was hungry not hungry to humans blood but hungry for real food.

" Yuriiyahhh "

" Jo Yuuri "

She keep calling while tapping her cheeks softly and it took two more taps till Yuri let out a whined, as her sleep was destroyed.

" Wake up, We need to eat " She reminded.

Hearing the familiar voice, Yuri slowly opened her eyes adjusting from the light and when she finally opened her eyes. She flinched seeing Chaewon's face infront of her so near on hers.

" What time is it ? " She asked, shrugging the thought of how close the olders face, she tried to ignore but well she can't.

So she ended up putting both of her arms behind Chaewon's neck lopping it around which Chaewon expected Yuri to do.

" Almost pass 8 ? " She unsurely answered, the only thing she remember when she turn off the engine is that they arrived at that fast food chain, 7:50 in the morning.

Yuri hummed and close her eyes again trying to get more sleep.

" Do you want me to just take out the food and bring it here in the car ? " Thinking that Yuri might be too lazy to get up.

Yuri simply nodded her head and open her eyes to meet Chaewon's own.

Then she pout, as if she's asking for a kiss, and yes she is.

Chaewon knows what does that supposed to mean. " You're still sleepy " She teased the half awake Jo yuri.

As she attempted to remove Yuri's arm that was lopped around her neck, before she could remove them, she was pulled near on Yuri's face.

The next thing happen, Yuri steal a peck on her lips before she could move away again.

Yuri pull away with a small smile formed on her lips. " Im not " She answered what Chaewon said earlier.

Finally letting go of Chaewon's poor neck, Chaewon quickly move away and move her half body out of the car. " What food do you want ? "

" Pancakes " She answered, " And oh, Ice Americano "

Chaewon nodded her head.

" Wait me here, and lock the car " She reminded. Yuri nodded her head and close the door beside her as she watched Chaewon walk away on the car and enter inside a fast food chain resto.

" Why do i always do that ? " Yuri asked herself pertaining to what she just did earlier.

There are time she don't know why would she kiss Chaewon all of the sudden and sometimes she have no idea why would she do that.

It's like her body moves on its own but though she wondered why did Chaewon didn't even complain a single thing about it.

_________