2

" Shut up "

" Fucking shut up, or I'll drain your blood off " Chaewon warned the poor girl she just found alone on the streets.

Begging for Chaewon to not kill her or drink a single drop of her blood.

The girl is aware how painful it is, once Chaewon's fangs dig through her neck. That's what she's always heard around the city where she live in.

Rumors and News have been spreading that Mythical Creatures specially Vampires are starting to take rule of the world.

Forcing the poor people to be with them just to feed their selves by blood to live.

But ofcourse not all vampires can't live without drinking humans and animals blood, some are even vegetarians ?

Vegetarian Vampires who only drink animals blood and humans blood, but unlike Chaewon she considered herself as a pure vampire for drinking both human blood and animals blood.

Like what she's about to do with the poor girl who's she's pinning in the wall outside a bar, in the middle of the night.

" This won't hurt, if you stay still " Leaning her mouth close to the girl's neck, Chaewon didn't hesitate or wait for the girl's answer.

She just dig her fangs on the girl's neck as if it's her habit.

At every suck she do, the girl keep whining and pushing Chaewon to let go but when Chaewon became annoyed on how the girl keeps moving.

She dig her fangs deeper to the girl that leads to death.

Chaewon have no patience when it comes to those things well if she'll rate the percentage of the patience she have, maybe 30 percent out of 100 is her patience.

And that 30 percent patience was only for Jo Yuri.

Looking around her surroundings checking if someone saw what she did. She let go of the girl and wipe the blood off beside her lips.

Unlike the girl's blood that she just drank now, She can say Yuri's blood is more sweeter than the other blood she just drink for the past years till now.

Grabbing a short sharp object at her back that she always bring with her.

Chaewon once again look around and when she can't see a single presence of someone breathing. She pierced the poor girls heart, to make sure that the girl won't transformed like her.

The saying about Vampire bitting a human, will turned Human into like them is not yet confirmed if it's true or not.

But Chaewon believe it, not that she have seen one transforming to Human into a Vampire.

She just trust her hunch that it might work.

So she always kill the person after she drink their blood, just to make sure.

Deciding to clean the girls body, Chaewon wanted to finish what she's doing quickly. For sure Yuri's already looking at her and she's right.

Yuri who's waiting for the Vampire to comeback after disappearing, saying she needs to do something.

She's sure her protector is out there around the bar they're at, feeding herself.

2 months just passed when Yuri met Chaewon and Yuri like the way how her life move like this.

She don't need to worry anything, like money, house or something that someone would want to have, because all of that, she can have it now freely with the help of Chaewon.

The only thing she need to worry about is her safety and her life and she trust Chaewon to take care of it.

Silently sipping the wine she get at the bar section.

Yuri walk away from the crowds and rest her arms on the railings of the balcony where she's at.

As she watch the city lights from afar. She wondered what's happening to those people out there.

Are they getting devoured by some mythical creatures ? or still hiding from them to live.

But unlike them Yuri don't want to experience the same.

She don't want to isolate herself on a hidden place while she waits for the dangerous creatures to disappear.

And she's glad she found someone like Chaewon or else she might be dead by now.

Speaking of the Vampire she's waiting.

Chaewon suddenly appear beside Yuri which startled her. " Gosh!, will you stop doing that " She scolded the Vampire.

" Sorry " Chaewon apologize quickly after seeing that some of Yuri's wine was thrown on the floor, leaving her wine glass half empty.

" I told you don't just appear like that, you should warn me " Whenever Chaewon would appear out of nowhere.

Yuri is always getting startled but how could she not ? She can't predict where would the Vampire appear or when.

Chaewon simply nodded her head not wanting to argue with the younger. " Anyways " She started.

" I got the money "

Yuri stop sipping her wine and face the fellow. " Really ?! where is it ? " She happily exclaimed. " Car " Chaewon answered.

" Is it exactly 10 million won ? "

Chaewon nodded her head.

She remembered counting the money twice before leaving the boss, she's talking about.

Chaewon tell the location of that Man earlier, to that boss inexchange of money which they received right after that time.

That's how Yuri and Chaewon live their life. Stealing, Robbering and sometimes much worst than that like killing but only if it's needed.

They earn money because of that, though they don't have a certain place to live in, so they we're just like Vagabonds.

Wondering to place to place.

It's dangerous to stay at a certain place, that's what they both think specially not now that Creatures like Chaewon is trying to take the world by killing such humans, eating and feeding themselves upon it.

__________