7

As they hurriedly run towards the place where they parked the car. They finally arrive.

Chaewon unlocked the door by using the car key and open the door to the driver's seat while Yuri open the door beside her which is the passenger's seat.

Chaewon start the engine and look around.

With the help of her senses, she can feel that a police and ambulance siren will come for a second.

" What are we waiting ? " Yuri asked confusingly thinking why Chaewon haven't move the car.

But before Chaewon have a chance to answer her. Both of them look out at the window after seeing an ambulance and a police mobile on the road.

Now Yuri's question is answered.

" That " Chaewon said before starting the engine and drive away.

" Have you told her we're done ? "

" I did, and she said she's going to send it on our bank account by tomorrow " Pertaining to the bank account that she and Yuri shared.

Yuri nodded and lay her head on the window beside her. " That's Nice, How much ? " She's wondered.

" A million ? " Chaewon unsurely answered.

The lady who ordered them to kill those 4 girls, didn't mentioned how much but she did said that she's giving them a million for it.

" Those girls only cost a million ? I killed four of them without getting tired " Yuri said. " I should have steal the jewelry too, how pathetic " She sighed.

And when Chaewon heard her sigh, she's thinking what's wrong with her, that She seems disappointed about it. " Are you somehow disappointed ? "

" You look piss " She added.

Yuri look at her direction and shake her head slowly. " No, Just tired " She simply answered.

Chaewon just hummed not wanting to ask a question anymore, thinking that Yuri must be not still used on what are they doing for the past 2 months.

There are time that Chaewon needed to take care of those business and there are also Times that Yuri would take care of it but Chaewon will only let her if she knows Yuri can handle them.

Just like earlier.

As Chaewon continued to drive. The atmosphere was in pure silence.

Not until Yuri called her name. " Chaewon " She called and Chaewon hummed motioning the girl to continue.

" Can we go down to the city "

With the sudden sentence of the latter, Chaewon stop the car in the middle of the road and face Yuri with confusion.

" You want us to what ? " She's definitely confused why would Yuri say that.

Yuri let out a sigh, and sat straight. " I want to visit someone "

" But Yuri it's dangerous out there, specially now that it's almost night, We don't know what could happen if we go down in the city " Chaewon argued. She just really don't get it.

" Isn't that the reason why we make a deal, to protect me ? " Yuri reminded the older.

This time Chaewon was the who sigh. It's not that she don't want to go at the city. She's just worried that something bad might happen.

Who knows ? creatures like her might be waiting for someone like them and besides not all the time Chaewon could protect Yuri.

She's just worried that one of them might be dead once they go down or worse both of them.

" Please, Just this time " Yuri begged.

Glancing at Yuri at her peripheral vision, Chaewon once again sigh.

Yuri's voice sounded like she's really begging the vampire, that makes Chaewon thinks that maybe that someone is important at her.

" Fine " She sigh In defeat, which makes Yuri smile after hearing Chaewon's answer. " But if I tell you we needed to go already, then we will leave "

Chaewon started driving again but this time in different track. A track and road that will take them to the city.

Yuri nodded with a smile and lay her head back at the car's window while thinking of lots of what if's in her mind.

What if that someone is already dead ? because of hunger or any sort of possible reasons that could kill them without getting eaten by a creature ?

And what if they're already devoured by one of those creatures ? Is she too late ?

But though Yuri hopes they're not dead. She hopes they're still alive.

_________