8

Chaewon continued driving to the right place and way, where Yuri always point at her to arrived at their destination.

As Chaewon keep herself so focus around. Her eyes might be looking infront but her eyes are wondering around checking every things, humans, animals and anything she could see.

She don't want something bad to happen as possible.

Yuri look outside the window checking the houses they're passing by. Most of the lights are off and none humans can be seen around, and vehicles on the road in the Middle of the night.

They arrived at the city exactly at 8 in the evening which makes the atmosphere more creepier knowing most of mythical creatures comes out at night.

" Don't you find it weird ? "

Chaewon heard Yuri ask her. " What's weird ? " she ask.

Yuri look at Chaewon before looking infront, noticing that they're already near at their destination. " Nothing " Yuri answered, shaking off those thoughts on her mind.

She don't know if she's the only one who find and feel something weird, but she really felt like something's about to happen.

Minutes of Chaewon continuing to drive. Yuri finally told her to stop. " That's their house " Yuri said while looking at the house beside her from inside the car.

" Who's their ? "

" My Best Friends " She answered and unbuckled her seatbelt.

Attempting to open the door, Chaewon stop her by holding Yuri's hand that's holding the lever of the door. Yuri look at her with confusion.

" I'll stay outside, I can feel someone's near " Chaewon started. " And please if something happen inside call me or shout my name, I'll be there "

Yuri stopped breathing for a second.

Not because of what Chaewon just said but because Chaewon's face is only inch away from hers. She can feel the vampire's breath fanning against her lips.

Hearing no response coming from the Younger, Chaewon look at her and today their eyes met. Though the different is Chaewon's eyes are already turning red which makes Yuri stiff.

Forgetting that the girl infront of her is a vampire, she completely forget it the time when she realized how their faces are so close to each other.

It's not the first time but it's always different whenever it happened.

" Yuri " She called, realizing that Yuri is staring at her.

As Yuri came back to her senses. She quickly look away and face the window in embarrassment. " Ye-ah I wil-l " She stuttered.

A small smile formed on Chaewon's lips. Finding the fellow so cute.

" Anyways, I'll leave now "

Letting go of Yuri's hand, Chaewon move back and sit properly on the driver's seat, and watched Yuri knocked on the front door of the house, and when the door opened. Yuri enter inside, to look for her 2 friends.

" Eunbi "

" Hyewon "

Yuri keep calling her name, to the point that she called her 2 friends by their full name.

" Kang Hyewon "

" Kwon Eunbi "

" Kwang Bae "

" Eunbinaa "

Yuri didn't received any response.

She look around the living room but saw not even a single shadow of them, she then walk towards the kitchen to see if they're eating or something.

And as soon as she saw 2 girls eating on the table. Yuri smiled and called them. " Eunbi! , Hyewon! " She was happy to meet them again.

Chaewon who just leave the car, started approaching the house to check Yuri, but before she could, she felt something strange as soon as she step her feet on the door step.

Stomping her feet multiple times, it felt like the ground where she's standing at, are about to fall down.

Removing the mat on the door step. Chaewon raised her eyebrow in confusion after seeing a trap door that was under the mat.

" What the heck ? " She murmured, opening the door after she freaking easily broke the padlock.

In confusion, Chaewon jump inside the trap door taking her to an underground space.

The she saw a room for a human, it's a perfect place to hide while unidentified creatures are out there looking for their prey.

Dusting her hair because a web caught it.

Chaewon keep looking around the room, it's a little wide enough for 2 to 4 people to stay and hide here and she wondered why no one is inside ?

Approaching the table beside a bed which she supposed to be someone's study table. She saw a piece of paper pinned on top of the table.

Grabbing it Chaewon start reading what's written on the letter.

" This is Kwon Eunbi and Kang Hyewon writing on this paper, if ever someone successfully saw the trap door on the door step and enter inside this room. We want to inform you that it is dangerous to go out, outside your house just like what me and my friend are experiencing " She stopped and breath for a second before continuing.

" Me and My friend are staying here on the underground space of my house and we both know that we can't stay here for longer, we find out that creatures out there are starting to devour humans like us. We started hearing scratches every night above this room and I supposed it's those creatures wanting to eat someone like us. "

" We have nothing else to say but if someone read this and know Jo Yuri please tell her that we miss her so much and that we will still be friends Forever, the three of us. "

" This sounds weird and awkward but if ever Yuri's the one who read this, then me and Hyewon will be happy. We don't know where Yuri is but we hope she's safe. She's like a sister to us like literally sister. It been so long when we last saw her and I wish we could see her again. "

" But we can't, These Creatures are so near to find out where we are hiding. Whoever reading this. No matter what. Please stay alive. " She finished.

Chaewon check the other stuffs on the table while she put the paper she just read on her pocket.

There she saw someone's blood scattered on the table and the chair. Smelling the scent, she find out that it's a human's blood and not a mythical creature's blood.

That just makes her think that Yuri's friend that the latter was talking about, are already dead.

" Chaewon! " She heard Yuri screamed.

__________