THE CRASH

I stared at the fallen leaves on the ground as I waited for Rachel

I stared at the fallen leaves on the ground as I waited for Rachel.Like any other time this spring will also be over soon.But I wasn't ready to say farewell.I never had been.Yet,I had bid farewell when the time came. It's something I can't stop from happening. Just like beautiful things coming into our life unexpectedly and disappearing without a warning, seasons were also something that came and disappeared in a hurry from my life.

I looked up at the afternoon sky and smiled.

Beautiful
Like him.

Oh yeah,Something else had been bothering me recently.Something that made me think about him all day and night;in the bath and bed;at school and home. Especially those kisses.One from 10 years ago and one from the last day. Even if they were on my hands,I felt its effect through the electric sparks and fireworks in my body. The same heated feeling from years ago.

I didn't know if it was love or like or lust. I couldn't believe that I,Elaina Johnson, who rarely had a thing for boys, was falling head over heels for some guy with ocean blue eyes.
Yeah,his eyes drove me crazy everytime it met with mine.

I should avoid them next time.

What I wanted was to discuss my problem with someone, someone who could understand me.
That's how I ended up calling Rachel,who was tons experienced in such stuff.
Rita was busy on her date with Mr Johns.
I will kill her next time.
It was Tuesday evening and I was sitting at the park near my aunt's home waiting for Rachel to come.I had came here despite my tiring day at the school.

"Hey"
I turned left and saw Rachel running towards me. Even if she was only two years younger than me,she behaved like a 10 year old around me. We had been pretty close since I moved into Aunt's.

"What's up?" She asked as she sat down next to me on the bench.
"Sky."
"Oh really? I thought the ocean"
"Nothing's up"
"Of course not. You never call me simply.Tell me what it is? Any problem at work?"
"Oh no, school is all fine." I muttered.
"Then what?"
"Well...." I stammered.I was feeling beyond the word embarrassed to confess that I was confused with my own feelings.

"Some guys hitting on you?" She asked, showing off her vampire fangs.
"Nopppppppppp!!!!!!!!!" I blurted out.
"That's it!!!,tell me who it is! Now!"
She whispered,coming close and staring closely at my face.
All my willpower I gathered to talk about it vapourised that moment.
"Well,you know... there is this guy who keeps on making my heart beat fast whenever I am with him."
"Wow,do I know him?"
"Well,Yeah!"
"Ok,tell me the rest"
"Nothing more"
"Come on,tell me."
I sighed.
"Last day he kissed my hand and I felt electric sparks and fireworks throughout my body and now I am confused."
"Wow, that's a good news"
" Do you think that...."
"Think what?".
" That I like that person?"
"Are you a fool or something?" Rachel pinched my ear .

" Why?" I asked her in my puppy-like voice.
" Of course!! We get that feeling when we like someone! I can't believe that I am cousins with someone like you!"
" But you know,I hardly know him!!!"
" Oh, it's ok. If you hang out with him more you will get to know him."
"Aah!!" I scoffed.
"Now,can you tell me who that person is.."
"No way,I don't even know if he likes me back!."
"Tell me his name please...."
"Stop nagging, will tell you later"
"Oh God,I can't wait to meet him."