A SLEEPOVER

"Are you okay?" Edward inquired, hurrying towards me

A few passersby were looking our way.
It must have been funny.

"I don't think so," I said slowly.

I absolutely couldn't stand up.I assumed that my ankle was sprained when i fell down.

"Wait,I will help you ," He wrapped his arm around my shoulders and helped me to stand on my feet.

"Are you made of iron or something?" That was the first thing I felt like asking.
He did nothing but laugh in response.

"Maybe" He chuckled.

"I fricking missed my bus,"I groaned.

" I am sorry, " He said.

"It is not your fault. By the way, why were you running?"

"Oh ,that" He glanced to our opposite side and I followed his action.

A blond head was arguing with a policeman who seemed to be fuming with anger.

"That's my friend Jason,he parked his car in the non-parking area and you know what happens if that's the case.He is so careless."

" Wow," I laughed. His arm was still wrapped around me and I was leaning against him for support. I could pretty much feel his breath but for the sake of saving me from my own embarrassment I decided to ignore my pounding heart.
I hoped that I wasn't red in the face.

Let the butterflies in my stomach go extinct.

I  unknowingly glanced at  his Adam's apple which seemed to be restless at his throat.
Suddenly he looked my way and our eyes met.

Oh shit!

Embarrassment creeped onto my face but I couldn't look away nor save myself. My mind went blank and I forgot the fact that I was staring at him in the public. His perfect after shaved face with a gorgeous jawline was something that was hard to look away from and I don't think that I even need to mention his eyes. I somehow avoided his lips since I didn't want him to assume that I was a lustful woman who was trying to throw herself on handsome men.
I wanted to think of something to distract me.

Seriously!

My bag.

"My bag..!" I broke eye contact with him and looked around for it.

My face was all heated up.

I saw it lying next to me,but before I could try to reach towards it, Edward picked it up.

"It isn't damaged."He said, handing it over to me.

"Oh,Thank you"

I removed the neckband earphones from my neck and put it inside my bag. I hoped that they weren't damaged.