Chapter 1- I can't/Heaven

Your POV:
I sigh looking out the car window. I couldn't handle the funeral, I just wanted to cry, not caring what the others thought. I looked back to make sure he was secured in his baby seat. After the gunshot, I went back to the old WICKED building and looked around. I found a piece of paper with the people we were named after. So when the baby was born, I gave him the name of a young boy I remember.
"If only he was able to see you now," I try to smile. He laughs his small little laugh. "Charles."

"Please help me, I can't do this alone," I say.
"Don't worry (y/n), we'll be here when you need us," Teresa says cradling Charles(Chuck).
"I can't do this," I shake my head. When Teresa was about to hand him back to me I shook my head. "I'm sorry, I just can't do it."
"(y/n), calm down," she says. "It will be okay, you just have to learn, Newt wouldn't want you to give him up just because you don't know how to care for him."
"You're right," I sigh. Newt wouldn't want me to give up on our baby after three months. I carefully take Charles and smile.

Newt's POV:
"Hello?" I call out. It was useless. I've been stuck in this white box for ages! A door opened. Without thinking, I rushed over to it.
"Woah, calm down buddy, it's just a door," someone says. A familiar voice. That voice laughed. I looked around until I saw him.
"Alby!" I run up to him and hug him. "It been so long, bud."
"Yeah," he agrees.
"Where am I? Why was I stuck in that white box?" I ask.
"Look, Newt, all of us have been stuck in a white box for three months when we got here," he explains.
"Where exactly is here?" I ask.
"Chuck calls it heaven, I call it the after life."