Chapter 14- I Want You To Be Happy

Newt's POV:
I didn't care if she hated me. I still love her.
"Newt? What happened last night? After you went to go see her, you were like, paralyzed or something," Alby asks.
"She hates me," I say. "She hates me. All because of Ashley. She hates me."
"Don't worry," he says. "I don't think she can stay mad at you for long."

I have to end it. I'm not going into her dreams anymore. But I can't bear to lose her. Not when she's in this kind of depression. I can't have her lose someone else she loves. Even if she hates me right now.

Your POV:
After Thomas and Teresa left, I sat in the kitchen. There wasn't much to do anymore. In just three days, Charles was turning one. If only both of them were here for that. But no, I don't like Newt anymore, do I? I can't. I do. I don't. I-I...I don't know anymore.
Will he still even like me after what I said to him the other night?Maybe he'll come back tonight, and we can sort things out.

No Ones POV:
Newt went over to the box like he always does at night. He grabs the doorknob and began opening the door. But the door wouldn't open. He kept trying but no matter how hard he tried, the door wouldn't open.

You went upstairs to your bedroom. Your head started to hurt from all that thinking so you decided to go to bed. With a sigh, you closed your eyes but couldn't go to sleep. No sleep means no Newt. You had to see newt tonight. You kept trying to go to sleep but you couldn't.

"(y/n)?" Newt called. He thought that maybe you were already in the room like always. "(y/n)!"
He tried to open the door again but it was still locked.

When your eyes finally stayed closed, you entered the same white room. But you didn't see him. You saw nothin but blank white walls and floor.
"Newt?!" You called. "Newt?!"
"(y/n)!" You turn to see that a window had appeared. You saw Newt on the other side of it. You ran over to it.
"Newt! Oh my god, I'm glad you're okay!" You say through the glass. "What's happening? Why aren't you in the room?"
"I can't explain it," he says calmly. "Please, I just want you to listen to me."
"Okay," she look at him worriedly.
"No matter what happens, I'll always be here for you, I don't want you to worry about me. Move on with your life. I understand that you might hate me because of what happened to Charles and I'm sorry. I really really am. I hope you understand. Please don't ever forget me because I will come back one day, I will return," he says. "I want you to move on. I want you to be happy."
You didn't get it at first but then you understood. But you didn't want him to go.

You woke up breathing heavily. You looked around, remembering what had just happened.
"Newt.." You say. The last thing you guys did was fight. And he apologized when it should've been you. You were the one who blamed him for something he wasn't apart of. But what did he mean by moving on in your life? Does he know what's going to happen? You hoped that maybe things will stay the same. But Newt will be right beside you again.