Chapter 10- Charles

(Extra chapter!! Don't play the song until I say so!)
Newt's POV:
"Please don't hurt my friends or family!" I pleaded as I tried to stand up. I failed and fell back into the ground.
"It's adorable how much you care about them," she grinned. "I was here all along, Newt."
"I'll do anything! Just please don't hurt them!" I beg. I knew it wouldn't help with anything but it's worth a shot.
"I'll be right back, stay," she says. She laughs hysterically before slamming the door shut.

"Hey Newt," a girl walks up to me. I look at the guys before turning to her.
"Hey," I said. "Do I know you?"
"I'm Ashley! Remember me?" She asks. Ashley, I met her at the store sometime after we escaped W.I.C.K.E.D.
"Yeah," I say.
"Can we talk?" She glanced at the guys. "In private?"
"Sure," I say standing up. "I'll be back guys," they nod.
"What can I help you with?" I ask once we're out of anyone's sight.
"I've heard that your wife had her child," she says. "And just because we're dead doesn't mean we can't continue living a normal lie where we gossip."
"Who told you?" I ask.
"Just a little birdie," she laughs. "Well, I'm happy for you."
"Thanks," I say unsure of what to say to her. "Anything else?"
"Yeah actually," she smiles. "My revenge for you choosing her over me!"
Before I was able to say or do anyhig, I felt something stab my side. Everything went black.

"H-hello?" I call as I wake up. I didn't know where I was.
"Oh, you're awake!" Ashley appears. She giggles.
"Wh-where am I?" I ask worriedly.
"You're somewhere that no one knows about," she explains. "And for my revenge, I'm going to hurt you like you hurt me."
"H-how?" I ask.
"You took something away from me, Newt," she starts. "Something precious. Now, I'm going to take something, or should I say, someone away from you!"
"Pleade, Ashley," I say. "I'm sorry."
"It's a tad too late for sorrys," she laughs. "I have multiple choice to choose from. Why don't you help me?!"
She sits down in front of me. I saw that I was tied and chained.
"Hmm, let's see," she thinks. "There's Brenda, Teresa, Minho, Tommy, Frypan, Aris, Sonya, Harriet...(y/n) and Charles, your son."
"Please don't hurt my friend or family!" I pleaded as I tried to stand up.

"I know who I'm going to take away from you," Ashley enters the room again.
"Wh-who?" I ask.
"Charles."

(Play the song!)
Your POV:
"Okay Charles," I say as I walk over to his crib. "We're going to go somewhere special! Just give me a minute and I'll be right back."
I walk out of the room and go to the bathroom. I grab my brush and start brushing my hair. This W.I.C.K.E.D. building better still work.

*No one's POV*
Ashely smirked as she walked over to Charles's crib.
"It's a poor shame that you're only five months old Charles," she says picking him up. "And it's a shame that I'm already dead."
Charles began to cry at the unknown stranger holding him.
"Shhh," Ashley said cradling him. "It's alright, you're suffering will end in no time."
Ashley grabbed the rag she had brought and held it over Charles's mouth and nose.
"A breathtaking death is all we should have, shouldn't we?" She laughed.
You ran into the room because you heard Charles crying. Your eyes widened as you saw the faint figure holding your son.
"Who are you?!" You yelled as you quickly went to grab him. Ashley stopped you from taking him.
"I suggest if you want poor Charles to live, you stay where you are," she grins.
"Please, stop! He's only five months old!" You cried. The tears fell as you watched her. You wanted desperately to take him but if staying where you were meant he was going to live, you were going to do it.
"Tonight, why don't you tell Newt that you hate him," Ashley said. "Tell him that because of him, Ashley killed his son, your son."
"Please, Ashley, whoever you are," you start. "Please stop!"
"Like I'll do what you want, it's all because of Newt that I'm doing this," Ashley says. "Thank him for this."
She looks at Charles, whose eyes were closed.
"Well, my works done here," she puts Charles down in his crib. She laughs before she disappears. You quickly run over to Charles.
"Charles? Charles? Chuck?!" You ask repeatedly as you check for his small pulse. "Chuck!"
You quickly call 911 for help. Soon, an ambulance is outside and some people come in and take Charles from you. You quickly follow them. You couldn't help it once you were in the back with a man and Charles, you sobbed. Sobbed and sobbed. You couldn't believe that you watched someone suffocate your son. Your five month son. She said it was all Newt's fault. How?
It can't be his fault, could it? Your own best friend. Your husband. No. It couldn't be. You didn't let yourself believe it. But you believed it. It was all his fault that Charles was dead.

All....his....fault...
~~~~
Stay on the last page until the song is over if it isn't finished yet. Let this chapter sink in. Breathe. Let me know how I made you feel. Did I make you cry? Did I make you almost cry? How are your feelings towards Newt now? Ashley? I will upload a chapter of when Newt met Ashley. Well, I know you hate me now because of this. This is sort of a plot twist but not really. I hope you enjoyed! Bye! ~ThomasBrodieLover