Chapter 3- Dreaming of Memories

Your POV:
"We get out now or we die trying," Thomas says. We all agree. The big escape. It happens now.
"Let's go!" He yells. We all cheer as we charge towards the griever who was blocking our way. We lost about two guys already.
"Newt!" I yell when a griever jumps onto me. He looked over. Before coming to help, he finished helping the glader he was with.
I stabbed the griever with my knife and it screeched. Ear piercing. but I wouldn't move. It threw it ahead back and it was about to come crashing down to kill me, it screeched. Newt had stabbed the griever and he pushed it off of me.
"(y/n)! Are you okay?" He helps me up.
"Yeah," I say looking around.
"Get to the door with Teresa and Chuck," he says. I nod and run over as quickly as I was able to.
After the code, everyone got into the small room and we watched the last of the Grievers die. We walked down the corridor and found a room.

"The glue?" He asks.
"Yeah," I say letting go of his collar. "What's mine say?"
I feel his hands pull on my shirt collar and pull it down slightly.
"Subject A11," he reads. The number is higher than the others. "To be.....sacrificed to the cranks."
"Sacrificed," I repeated. "Newt?"
"I won't let them touch you," he pulls me into a tight hug.

"You're lucky I'm not going to kill you," I growl. Brenda was so irritating.
"Why? Because I'm admiring one of the boys?" She smirks. "What's wrong? Is he dating Teresa or you?"
I look over at Newt. He was watching us. He walked over to us.
"Yeah, (y/n), am I dating Teresa or you?" He asks. I saw Brenda grab Newt's hand which made me angry.
"Y-yeah, he is," I say. "He's dating me," I take his hand away from Brenda.

"Did you guys kill all the cranks on the east and south?" Thomas asks.
"Yeah, all of them, gone," I say.
"Okay, that means we can help the human race grow on the north and west," Thomas explains.
"Who's going where?" Newt asks.
"Minho, Newt, (y/n), Teresa, Brenda, Jorge, Aris, I, and the rest of group A," he reads from the list of group A and B. "We're all on the west."
"That means..." I start.
"Frypan, Sonya, Harriet, and the rest of group B, in the north," Thomas finishes.
"I'll miss Frypan's cooking," I smile.
"At least you get to be with me," Newt grins.