one - eye contact

"what if they don't like me?" i say overthinking on what the boys would think of me. "trust me ellie, they'll love you" nick smiles at me, and we headed to his house for a game night with his brothers and his friend madi.

as we pull into the driveway, I start to pick at my fingers. nick and i are walking to the front porch and he opens the door for me to walk in.

"what a gentlemen, woah that's a first" i laughed.

"shut up," nick rolled his eyes.

as i walk into the living room, i see a boy with brown fluffy hair with a yellow beanie on.

"hey chris, this is my friend elianna" nick said.

we made intense eye contact.

I started to turn red.

"uh sorry, hi you can call me ellie" I smiled and walked to see the rest of the boys.

chris pov:

i made eye contact with her.

she got nervous, which was kind of cute that i made her nervous.

her face looked so soft.

she was beautiful.

i walk into the kitchen to see another one of the boys, and a girl with him.

"hi you must be elianna, im matt and this is madi" "hi," the girl smiled. he took out his hand for me to shake. i shake his hand and gave them a warm smile. "nice to meet you both"

that night was so fun, we all played uno and other board games. nick and matt kept yelling at each other most of the time on how to play the games correctly but for the most part it was pretty fun. during that night, there was just something with me and chris. I kept making eye contact with him and i would always turn red, which was a little embarrassing. and when we would make eye contact he would smirk then look away.

two hours later

it was about midnight and we were in the middle of playing monopoly, and i had to go home. "thanks for having me and it was nice meeting all of you!" i say giving all of them a side hug. I take out my phone and took a picture really quick. chris jumped in and smiled. "post that, i look hella hot" "oh ok chrispy".

chris didn't like when i called him that which what made it funny. I gave him a smile and laughed. He then grabbed his phone and took a picture of me.

"let me see that" i tried to grab his phone but he was too tall for me to reach.

"posted," and he smirked.

"i hate you," i gave him a death stare.

"shut up you love me"

"okay chrispy"

ELIANNAWILLIAMS has added to their story

👁 896k

------------------------------------------ 

send message.                                       ♡↪

CHRISTOPHERSTURNIOLO has added to their story

👁 924k

------------------------------------------

send message.                                   ♡↪

christophersturniolo started following you

as i got home, my sister was sitting at the kitchen table eating.

"you're home!, how was it? tell me all about it,"

"It was fun, everyone was so fun but i'm so tired i'm gonna go sleep"

"ugh okay, goodnight ellie"

"night," i said goodnight to my sister and headed up to my room.

i changed into pajamas and went to get some rest.

authors note: sorry that this was bad  but i hope you liked the first chapter :))