six - no attention

weeks has passed, me and chris are doing okay. he hasn't been giving me a lot of attention lately and all he has been doing is playing on his stupid phone.

he'll give me attention once and awhile but he doesn't put any effort. and whatever notification he gets, that ruins our time together.

i've talked about this to nick, he just said that he could be getting me a gift. now valentine's day passed, so did my birthday. so why the fuck would he get me a gift now?

a/n: so just you know the setting is in may

i went to the kitchen to make a bagel, all of a sudden i see chris's phone on the counter. of course it was buzzing, it was a instagram notification. from abby. my face dropped, i stood there like a statue. i looked around to see if chris was around, no chris. i didn't know if i should look through his phone or just leave it.

in a relationship you would have trust and need to trust one another, i wanted chris to trust me so i kept overthinking if i should or not. i knew it would be a bad outcome if he found out. so i just went back to what i was doing, making a delicious bagel.

few hours later.

'hey el, i'm gonna go see a friend so i'll be back in like a few hours,'

'who's the friend you're meeting?'

'just a old friend i needed to catch up with,'
he lied. it wasn't just a old friend, it was abby.

'okay, have fun!' i faked a smile and watched him walk out the door.

i just sat on the couch with my thoughts, overthinking if he's actually meeting a old friend, or that abby girl. i was zoned out staring at the wall until i got interrupted by a hand waving in my face.

'hey you good?' matt said sitting down next to me.

'uh,' i took a pause.

'yeah i'm just thinking'

'well you've been thinking really hard, wanna get mcdonald's with me and nick?'

'sure' i gave matt a warm smile and the three of us went to our favorite place, our safe place.

on the car ride to mcdonald's, it was comforting. we listened to tyler the creator and bruno mars, we talked about old funny memories we had when we first met eachother.

the first time i met nick was at a grocery store, i dropped a jar of jelly and nick happened to be right next to me.

'i see that you're a clumsy person' he laughed

'yup i'm always clumsy'

we just became friends from a jar of jelly. it was funny when you thought of it.

i got a text from chris,

'where is everyone?'

'mcdonald's' i responded.

'without me!?'

'well if you haven't taken so long hangout with your friend then maybe you could've came' i didn't actually say that. that's what i wanted to say.

'sorry maybe next time chrispy' as my actual response.

ELIANNAWILLIAMS has added to their story

👁 975k

------------------------------------------

send message. ♡↪

authors note: hope you liked this long chapter but i promise you the next one gets juicer..