thirteen - refreshed

a few hours went by and i needed to go see my boyfriend so i say goodbye to noah and leave his house.

i made it to the guy's house and pull in the driveway and walk inside.

as i walk in i see nick in the kitchen eating.

"hi nick!!"

"ELLIE!" he jumped from his seat and gave me a big hug.

"do you know where chris is?" i say letting go from the hug.

"uh yeah i think he's in his room"

"thanks" i gave nick a smile and walked upstairs.

i walk in to chris's room and i see him just laying in his bed on his phone.

he looked peaceful.

and perfect.

his hair falling perfectly without trying.

i jumped on his bed and gave him a hug.

"hi" he smiled seeing my face.

"hi chrissy"

"did you have fun with uh what's his name, oh yeah noah" he kind of sounded pissed off or mad when he said noahs name.

"um it's was fun, why do you sound like your mad about it?" i sit up.

"i'm not mad, i'm just wondering"

"well you sound like your mad about me hanging out with noah but whatever you say"

"bro im not fucking mad!" chris's voice got louder.

i startled at the loud tone he made.

"are you joking right now?" i scoffed.

"i'm sorr-" before chris could apologize i cut him off.

"you're jealous aren't you?"

chris looked up at me , he felt really bad and he knows that she deserved better.

"you can't be the one jealous because you did the same fucking thing to me so maybe you shut the fuck up and actually let me have a 'friend' that's a guy and who i would never date"

chris sat there in silence. then he finally spoke up.

"i'm sorry el, i don't know what i'm fucking doing and i shouldn't be treating you like this and you deserve sm better than this."

"chris i literally can't keep doing this if your going to push me down every single time. you just keep hurting me every time i give you another chance and i can't i just don't want to get hurt again."

"what do you want to do elianna"

elianna loved chris, he was her everything, her number one, she couldn't survive without him. but she knew that it wasn't the best for her, every time she gave him a chance he would do the same thing over and over again. and she just can't keep doing it, she wanted to be happy.

"i love you a lot chris but i want to focus on myself a bit if that's okay."

chris understood and there was a loud silence between the two.

elianna finally got up from the bed and walked to the door. before she left, she looked back at chris then left his room.

as she was walking down the stairs, nick and matt were on the couch watching tv

"hey ellie" they both said noticing me walk down.

"hey guys what are you guys doing?"

"we're just watching netflix what about you? are you already heading out?"

"um yeah my mom needs me home but see you guys later" i lied. my mom didn't need me, she could care less if i was home.

"oh okay bye el!" matt said after shoving a hand full of popcorn in his mouth.

i gave them a warm smile and walked out of the house like nothing happened.

the whole car ride home i was just sitting in silence, no music, just the sound of the car driving.

kind of peaceful.

i just sat there driving away with my thoughts.

as i got home i walking inside and see my sister passed out on the couch.

i smile and walked upstairs to my room.

i put my phone on silent and walked to the bathroom to take a shower.

after a hot shower i grabbed the towel from the counter and wrapped it around my body.

i grab another towel to wrap my hair in and walk out of the bathroom to my room.

i get changed into a matching set from brandy melville.

i grab one of the face masks in my skin care drawer and put it on my face.

i felt refreshed.

calm.

some what better that i'm taking care of myself.

making myself happy.

the most of the night i just got done what needed to be done.

i cleaned my room, washed the dishes since no one was ever home to do them, laundry, and things that made me happy.

i spent the most of my night online shopping and then went to bed.