seven - lunch

when we got home we just played board games, chris was in his room. i tried knocking on his door but he didn't want anyone to see him so i left him alone.

it was the next day after me, nick, and matt had fun playing games.
i walked downstairs to see nick passed out on the floor, board games all over the living room floor, and 7-eleven snacks everywhere on the kitchen table, i might as well clean up the place.

i hear footsteps walking down the stairs, it was chris.

'good morning' i say giving him a warm smile.

'you guys really had fun last night' he laughed looking at the place.

'yeah, sorry if we bothered you'

'no it's alright'

a loud awkward silence built up the room.

then he finally spoke up,

'do you want to go out to lunch with me?'

my eyes lit up, he actually wanted to spend time with me alone. just us having lunch together, him actually giving me attention.

i nodded my head and got ready for lunch with my boyfriend.

he decided we should go to panera so we did. as we walked in, it looked like he was looking for someone, he finally caught someone and walked us over there.

it was a girl. my happy mood started to fade away as i saw a blonde girl waiting for us at a table.

she had a perfect body, her skin was clear, she had this silky blonde hair. she was literally perfect.

as we finally walked over to her she introduced herself.

'hi i'm abby' oh yeah, i remember abby.

chris turned to look at me,
'elianna meet abby, she's a friend of mine and i wanted to eat lunch together with her so you guys can be friends'

i just zoned out, not saying anything. but i finally spoke up.

'uh hi' i awkwardly sat down next to chris, abby was across from us.

the whole time chris and abby talked and laughed as i just ate my food and listened, observing their little moment.

the way she laughed and looked at him, the way he laughed and looked at her. it broke my heart just looking at them, it made me want to throw up.

i wanted to leave so i made a excuse,
'hey um my mom needs me i need to go home'

'oh okay bye el' chris said but not even acknowledge me walking out.

i actually had no ride, so i ended up calling matt to pick me up, so he did.

i waited on the side so that chris and his friend wouldn't let see me, i started to have tears in my eyes just thinking about it.

i wiped my tears as i saw matt's car pull up.

'hey i thought you and chris were eating lunch together'

'he brought company but it's okay just can you take me home please' matt saw how stressed i was and he didn't bother to ask and just took me home.

NEW CHARACTER

madelyn cline as abby grant

[18, sagittarius]

socials ~

instagram : abbygrant

tiktok : abbygr4nt

———————————

authors note: 4K READS?? THANKYOUUU SM<33