nine - recovery

i spent days, maybe even a week in my room.
barely moving. crying, watching netflix, eating ice cream, repeat. there were clothes everywhere, cups, bowls, snacks, everywhere in my room.

my room was complete shit.

but so was i.

my parents or my sister always tried to get me out of my room but i wouldn't budge.
i would listen to music to drain out my thoughts. and even if my parents give me a whole talk outside my door, i would turn the volume up.

im not doing well and i know im not doing well.

i try to get up and pick up all the dirty clothes off my floor into my laundry basket. i grab all the plates and cups and finally come out my door.

'OMG' flora comes out running from her room to hug me but not hugging me all the way so i don't drop the dishes.

'hi.' i gave her a warm smile and kept walking.

'i love you ya know' as she walked with me.

'i love you too' i sat down the dishes in the sink and leaned against the kitchen counter.

'how have you been?' flora asked.

'mm i've been better ish'

'well i hope you feel better and if you ever need anything call me or mom and dad okay'

i nod my head and smiled. i walked back upstairs to grab my laundry basket full of my clothes and went into the laundry room to wash my dirty clothes.

after i loaded the washer i went to the bathroom to take a shower.

as i was taking a shower, the song "fine line" by harry styles starts to play from my playlist.

i stopped what i was doing, this song was the song me and chris always used to play in the car alone.

it was our favorite song.

"put a price on emotion"
"i'm looking for something to buy"
"you've got my devotion"
"but man, i can hate you sometimes"

i started to cry a little bit but i fight back and went back to washing my hair.

when i got out of the shower it was almost the end of the song.

i wrapped myself with a towel, grabbed a q-tip to clean my ears, brushed my teeth, and walked out to go in my room.

i get changed into some sort of baggy jeans and a white lace tank top, and to add, i put on some jewelry. i put on light makeup and after i was done the last lyrics of "fine line" had played.

"we'll be alright."

i stood up from my vanity and walked over to my mirror.

i actually felt sort of happy.

i felt pretty.

i took one last look at myself and then walked down the hall to see my sister.

i knocked on her door and she gladly opened it knowing it was probably me.

'OH MY FUCKING GOD YOU LOOK AMAZING EL!!' my sister looked at my outfit and absolutely loved it.

'thankyou flora' i smiled looking how happy she was.

'now i'm gonna take your photos because you looking like a fucking g' i laughed at the last thing she said and we both went downstairs to take my pictures.

apparently our dog piper was downstairs so she happened to be in the photos, which made it even more perfect.

liked by nicolassturniolo, floragracewilliams, and 94,822 others, 2 comments

eliannawilliams: fucking g.

--------

floragracewilliams: piper>>ellie💋

↩️eliannawilliams: traitor😭

comments are limited.