four - sparks

after the block party, the whole neighborhood has been quiet and probably hung over.

i walk downstairs to get some aspirin and water to get rid of a headache. i look at the time and it's currently 4:25am. i walk back upstairs to my room and crash into my bed.
suddenly i hear a notification that popped up on my phone, i see a text message from chris.

why would chris be texting me this early?
is he okay?

'i'll gonna be at your house in 5'

my eyes widened immediately after reading that text. i text back,
'why is everything okay?'

'just be ready in 5'

i didn't respond and put
some perfume on so i wouldn't smell like shit.
i looked at the clock and i had two minutes left, i rushed down the stairs quietly so i wouldn't wake up the rest of the family that were sleeping.

i hear a light knock on the door, i opened it too see chris.

'why are you at my house at 4 in the morning?'

i say seemed to be confused and worried about chris. he doesn't say anything and just grabs my wrist and leading me upstairs to my room.
he closes the door and takes a deep breathe.

'what are yo-' he cuts me off.

'i cant do this anymore' he says almost desperate.

' do what?'

'pretend to be friends' he says looking up at me.
i stand there in shock.

'ever since i met you i thought you were the most prettiest person i had ever seen, i liked you ever since then and i want to be more then friends and i couldn't keep it a secret anymore after i saw you talking with that guy at the block party,' chris took a breathe.

'kinda cute that you got jealous' i smirk at him.

he smiles widely and before you knew it, we were smashing lips on each others.
his lips were soft.
my lips fit perfectly with his, it felt like sparks.
'i fell for you and i'm still falling for you' i give him a wide smile and gave him a hug.