eleven - message

noah and i have been hanging out non stop, i consider him as my best friend. i know that we went on like a date and everything but i just don't see myself dating right now.

plus noah also had a past relationship and he just wasn't ready either.

i liked noah, but there wasn't any sparks.

i laid on my bed with my thoughts.

today was an actual day i was not with noah.
he had been at a family thing so we didn't end up hanging out.

i was so bored i had nothing to do.

so i went through my camera roll since i've been telling myself i needed to do that so i finally did.

as i was going through photos all the way in april, i start to see the three triplets and mostly chris appear on the screen.

the photos:

—————

god i miss them sm.

i miss matt, and nick, oh and tell me about chris.

those photos i went through made me smile.

i remember the memories from these photos.

i start to think more and more about the triplets. or i should say chris.

literally on the verge to text nick and matt.

the sort of guilt i have ever since me and chris broke up, i haven't talked to them in awhile and i miss them so fucking much.

you know what, fuck it.

matty b and nicky

hi i'm sorry i haven't talked to you guys and i
  miss you guys so fucking much and i'm so sorry that i ghosted you. - e.
——————————

after i sent that message i took a deep breathe hoping that they would see my text.

my face lit up after i heard a buzz from my phone.

they texted back.

"we miss you too elianna :)" - nicky
"you don't know how much we've missed you" - matty b

i smiled at the text they sent me, i was so happy i texted them after awhile.

i scroll through instagram and chris happened to post. i look through his page and see that the picture of abby was gone.

my face was filled with confusion.

why did he take that down?

are they not together anymore?

since i was talking to nick for making plans, i ask him why chris took that post down.

i was right.

abby and chris broke up.

i didn't know what to feel.

i don't know if i should be happy or feel bad for him. i mean i hope he's okay.

i start to yawn and knew it was ready for me to go to sleep.

i turn off my lights and went to bed.
——————

one morning, i walk down to make myself some breakfast. there was no one home once again. but i'm used to it, flora would be at a friends house and my parents would be at work the whole day. it was very quiet in the house.

i grab the bag of bread and put it in the toaster, i walk over to the fridge and grab two eggs and shredded cheese, especially colby jack.

colby jack is literally the best cheese ever.

i crack the two eggs in a small bowl and whisk it up. i grab salt and pepper from the cabinets and start making eggs.

as i finished making my breakfast i hear a knock on the door. i was confused on who it would be because no one of my friends ever knocks, they would usually just walk in like it was their home.

i walk to the front door and open the door to see who it could be.

christopher.

"uh hi" he said rubbing the back of his head.

"hey" i said softly surprised that he would be here.

"can we talk" his voice sounded soothing and calm, i missed that voice.

"yeah of course come in" i get out of the way for him to walk in and so he did. we both walk into the living room and he takes a seat on the couch.

"so what's up?" i asked breaking the awkward silence.

"i came to say sorry, i'm sorry that i never gave you enough attention in the relationship we had, i'm sorry that i was some what cheating on you or making you feel bad, i'm so sorry elianna and i don't deserve you. i missed you so much and i will always love you no matter what, i just hope that you're okay and happy."
he let out a warm smile.

ugh that smile.

"chris, i forgive you and i'll always love you too, you literally mean the world to me and i want you to be happy too" we both smiled.

our faces were inches away from each others, he leans in and kisses me on the lips. i kiss him back. oh god how much i missed kissing him.

our lips fitting perfectly together.

i can feel chris smirking in between kisses.

i let go and give him a warm smile glad that he was here.

"i love you chris"

"i love you too elianna"

authors note: 11K??!! I LOVE YOU SO FREAKING MUCH <333