twelve - jealousy

ELIANNAWILLIAMS has added to their story

👁 935k

------------------------------------------

send message.                                       ♡↪
————————

noah and i were hanging out once again, we were at his place and he started playing on his keyboard. surprisingly he's pretty good and he played beautiful songs that i could listen to all day.

i take my phone out and take a picture of him.

"noah look at me" smiling

he looked back, he looked so scared it made me laugh so hard i could breathe.

"def posting that on my story" i laughed in between the words, i honestly didn't know what i was saying from laughing so hard.

"did i look that scared?!" noah laughed seeing me laughing on the ground non stop.

i try to calm myself down so i could speak.

"yes noah, yes you did"

my stomach started to hurt after literally dying on the floor.

i start to feel a buzz on my phone and look to see what it is.

incoming call from chrissy

i pick up the phone and answer.

"hey what's up?" i say holding my stomach because it was hurting so bad.

"hey do you wanna hangout with me and nick and matt were bored as fuck"

noah kept making the face he made in the picture i took of him which made me burst out laughing before i could answer chris.

"uhh..ellie??"

i calm down and finally answer chris

"um yeah i can probably hang out later"

"oh okay what are you doing right now?"

i look at noah and i flip him off cause he made me laugh so hard that my eyes started tearing up.

"i'm hanging out with noah"

chris was quiet for a minute.

"who's noah?"

"a friend of mine"

"oh."

"hey i gotta go i'll see you later"

elianna hung up and spent more time with noah.

chris's pov:

"i'm hanging out with noah"

noah?

who is noah?

she wouldn't cheat on me, we just started to be on good terms.

i have to trust her. but i was a little jealous that she was hanging out with a guy.

————————