A new friend?

I trudged through the snow after the man with the mis-matched haori, who had introduced himself as Tomioka Giyu. He was very quiet, and didn't say much. "Um, Tomioka-San?" I asked quietly, and he stopped to turn around. "Yes?" He answered flatly, his face never changing. "W-where are you taking me?" I asked quickly, cringing at my stuttering. He was silent for a moment before answering. "I'm taking you to the Master, he will decide what to do with you." He answered, his monotone voice never wavering. "Who's the Master? And what about my parents? And what was that thing?" I asked, memories from last night filling my head. Tomioka gave no response, and only kept walking. "Are you gonna answer me or not?!" I asked, surprised by how I raised my voice. He stopped, and turned around a bit. I noticed that his hand had never left his sword after putting it in its sheath. (Or case) "I don't know what you are. You seem human and have no problem standing in the sun, but you radiate a demonic energy. I cannot trust you. I will take you to the master, and he will decide what to do with you." he stated, his eyes narrowing a bit before turning dull again and continuing to walk. I radiate, what?! I thought to myself, thoughts swirling inside my skull and pounding at my brain. I stopped walking, my nails digging into my palms as I clenched my fists. My lip quivered, and hot wet tears spilled down onto the white fluffy snow beneath me. Tomioka had noticed that I had stopped walking and turned around. "What now-" his mouth was left slightly open, and his eyes widened a bit. "I-I ju-just want to go home, I want to see my parents again. I want to pet the cat th-that came to visit every morning again. I just want to see my best friend smile again. I want to go home and wake up, like this was an awful dream. Is that too much to ask?!" I spat out, my voice cracking as I yelled at the stuned man in front of me. I looked up, finally making eye contact. And for a moment, I swear I saw his eyes soften, with the smallest glint of pity. Or maybe even understanding, but it quickly disappeared. "You can never go back to the life you once had." He says, and my eyes focus on my feet, not wanting to meet his gaze. "But," he starts again, making me look back at his face. "My master, he will take care of you. And my team, or colleagues, will find a place for you. I, will take care of you." He said his hand leaving the hilt of his sword and resting at his sides. There was something about the was he said it, but it made me burst into tears, sobbing, I looked down at my feet again. "W-wait! Did I say something wrong?!" He asked, his hands raising up in defense, a sweatdrop falling down his forehead. "No, I-I'm sorry. I don't know why I'm crying." I looked up, a bright smile on my face as tears spilled out and fell silently onto the snow. "But, arigato gozaimasu, Tomioka-Kun."

————————————————————————??? Pov, five years ago

The beautiful girl in front of me laughed, as my salmon haired friend huffed in annoyance. My sister giggled at the sight in front of her. A small smile was set on my face as the girl with the long H/C hair looked at me and smiled, her E/C eyes shining. "That was funny Giyu-sama! Sabito-Kun shrieked like a little girl!" She giggled again. "It was." I agreed. "Oh my! It's getting late! I have to go home now. See you tomorrow, Giyu, Sabito, Mamako!"I smiled at the girl that I admired so much as she ran away, having no idea that was the last time I would see her in a long while.

NEW CHARACTERS UNLOCKED!!!

GIYU TOMIOKA

CURRENT AGE: 15 (all the older characters will be aged down cuz you a child)

STATUS: Alive

SABITO (Last name unknown)

CURRENT AGE: 14

Status: Deceased

MAMAKO TOMIOKA

CURRENT AGE: 12

CURRENT AGE: 12

STATUS: Deceased