Just More Rules To Break

Y/N's POV

I woke up to the soft sound of snoring next to me. I slowly opened my eyes to see Obanai sleeping quietly, comfortably tucked under his duvet.

His bandages where gone, and I slowly reached out a hand to his face. I traced a finger over one of his scars and he smiled in his sleep.

Wait a minute, why am I in Obanai's estate? I wondered, squinting in confusion.

The raven-haired boy stirred a bit before slowly opening his eyes and letting out an annoyed groan. He wrapped his arms around his pillow and buried his face into the cream colored plush.

"Ohayo, Obanai-san. If you don't mind me asking, how did I get here?"

I asked curiosity and he pulled his face out of the pillow to look at me. His heterotic eyes stared into my E/C ones, before brushing a strand of H/C hair out of my face and cupping my cheek.

"Agastuma-san tried to carry you back to the butterfly estate, but I didn't trust him with you, so I took you here."

He explained as he ran a few fingers through my hair.

I sat up and stretched a bit, feeling the warm morning sun on my skin. I stood up slowly and walked towards the bathroom to freshen up. A fresh bucket of cool water sat on the floor and a light blue hair comb was placed next to it. I kneeled on the wooden floor and splashed some of the water onto my face, in an attempt to wake myself up a bit more. I ran the comb through my hair and looked down at my clothes. They were stained with mud and dirt, I couldn't wear these.

"Obanai! My clothes are really dirty! Can I borrow some of yours?" I shouted through the door.

The door slid open and a males uniform was thrown at me, catching me off guard.

I held out the uniform and,

It was at least four sizes to big.

—————————————————————

Author's POV

Everyone at the Butterfly estate seemed to be in a particularly bad mood today, as if a dark and gloomy cloud had swooped over and drenched them all.

The trio has been super bored and depressing, even Inosuke. The boar boy keeps whining about when his acorn will get back. Yeah, no one knows what that's supposed to mean. Sanemi was so mad when he heard that Obanai had basically kidnapped you that he almost blew up half of the estate.

"Y/N-SAN IS HEREEEEEEE!!!"

A loud explosion was heard from the front yard and almost the whole Butterfly Estate burst through the doors to see a tree on fire and Obanai laying half-dead on the floor.

There, stood you

smiling brightly and holding a kitten.

"Y/N-CHANNNNN!? WHAT HAPPENED, ARE YOU OKAY?!"

Zenitsu ran up to you and started shaking you back and forth, causing the brown and orange tabby cat to fall out of your arms and scurry away.

"I'm fine Zenitsu! The kitty was stuck in the tree so I helped him down!"

You beamed as Mitsuri went to check on Obanai.

"But what happened to the tree?!"

Tanjiro asked, gesturing to the tree that Shinobu and Rengoku were frantically trying to de-flame. You 'oh'd and scratched your head.

"I have no idea!"

You chirped cheerfully. All of a suden, you felt your heart drop and your eyes droop.