Flower date

W/N = Wrong Name

Author's POV

Zenitsu has made it very clear that he wants to marry you, and is extremely persistent. He was just laying on his bed in the recovery room when he suddenly sprung up and exclaimed,

"That's it!"

Tanjiro had jolted awake and stared at Zenitsu like he was a old banana peel on the side of the road.

"What in the world are you yelling about Zenitsu?! It's only seven in the morning! There are still people trying to sleep!"

He scolded in a loud whisper.

"I'm going to ask Y/N-Chan on a date!" Zenitsu says before running out of the room.

...

"WAIT-"

Tanjiro finally processed what Zenitsu had said and jumps out of bed to follow him.

When the amber eyed boy found you, Zenitsu started walking towards you with a stupid grin on his face.

"Y/N-Chaaaaan~" he said, earning the
H/C haired girl's attention.

You put down your watering can and turned to look at him, a warm smile on your face.

"What is it Zenitsu?"

You asked, tilting your head to the bit and making eye contact.

Zenitsu's face flushed a deep red before he finally spoke.

"W-well I was w-wondering if you would l-like t-to go on a-a d-d-date with me?"

He stuttered out, becoming an even deeper shade of red as he fiddled with his fingers.

You blinked,

once

twice

three times

"H-huh?!"

You suddenly exploded in a deep crimson color and Tanjiro burst through the door with a group of your friends close behind him.

"Y/N-san! Don't listen to him!"

Tanjiro exclaimed, huffing from running all the way there.

Suddenly Inosuke burst through the door and jumped over Tanjiro's head, pushing him down onto the floor. He sprinted over to you and picked you up by the waist, slinging you over his shoulder and running out of the courtyard.

"AHAHAHAHA! THE GREAT INOSUKE HAS BEAT ALL OF YOU! I GOT TO
W/N FIRST! AHAHAHHAHA!"

He took of through the butterfly estate with you just hanging limply over his shoulder, a puzzled look on your face as you were still struggling to process what was happening.

As Inosuke ran in and out of hallways, he noticed a large group of people had gathered after hearing how he had kidnapped their beloved Y/N.

The group consisted of Shinobu, Mitsuri, Muichiro, Zenitsu, Tanjiro, Kanao, Aoi, and Obanai.

Inosuke Burst out the front door and started running to who knows where. You took a moment to realize what was happening, and suddenly flipped out of his arms and onto the road in front of him.

"Inosuke, what are you doing?"

You asked calmly.

"I'm kidnapping you idiot!"

He yelled, waving his arms around like a madman. You sighed and walked back over to him.

"Well can you at least give me a
piggy-back ride instead? My shoulder was cramping up."

You complained, rubbing your shoulder. He made this weird grunting noise like he was deep in thought before squatting down for you to get onto his back.

You happily climbed up just as the others came into view.

"Ah! They're catching up Inosuke! Run, run, run!"

You exclaimed excitedly and wrapped your arms around his neck for support. He laughed like a maniac before sprinting of again towards the horizon.

You laughed and buried your face into the crook of his neck, your long H/C hair flying in all directions.

Inosuke kept running until he came to a large open field-like area, full with flowers and plants.

"INOSUKEEEEEE! PUT Y/N-SAN DOWN RIGHT NOW!"

You heard Zenitsu yell from somewhere behind you. You decided that even though it was fun while it lasted, that you should probably end this wild chase.

A sigh escaped your lips and you hopped of Inosuke's back and then stood in the grass, waiting for the others to catch up.

The first to get to you was Muichiro, who came running at you with an intense speed. He opened his arms and slammed into you with enough force to knock you over, sending you both tumbling to the ground.

"oOf-"

You had the wind knocked right out of you so you just decided to lay where you where, not because you were in complete pain or anything-

Muichiro just cuddled into your chest and wrapped his arms around your torso.

Soon everyone else caught up to you and half of them just melted into the grass.

"Where's that damn pig basterd, I'll kill him I swear."

Obanai said, an irk mart appearing on his forehead. You looked to Shinobu for help but she looked just as ticked off as he did.

You sat up and stretched, taking in your surroundings. The lush green grass was long and un-kept, and all colors of flowers littered the field like little splats of paint. The few trees that you could see seemed to have some sort of fruit growing on them, and were tall and bushy.

You plucked a yellow buttercup from beside you and tucked it behind Muichiro's ear. A light blush spread across his face and he buried his face back into your chest. A soft giggle escape your lips and you ran you fingers through his hair.

You felt a strong pair of arms wrap around your waist and you turned to see Obanai with his face in the crook of your neck. Tanjiro sat next to you and leaned his head on your right shoulder, with Zenitsu leaning on your left. Shinobu and Mitsuri sat on opposite sides of Obanai as they played with strands of your hair. Inosuke suddenly showed up out of nowhere and stared screaming about how they all forgot about him, and you invited him to sit in front of you.

You played rock-paper-scissors for about a half hour until you noticed that it had started to get dark. Muichiro, who was asleep, stirred a bit before getting comfortable again. Everyone was asleep, and it was refreshing to feel the warm breeze on your face. As the sun set completely, you closed your eyes and fell into a peaceful slumber, without a care in the world.

Filler chapter! I'm so sorry for not updating I'm having major writer's block but I think I'll have to get back into it. I love you all so much and I can't believe we're at 260 reads!!! If we can get to 350 I can do a Q&A so comment any questions you have for me or for about the story! <3