Rehab training

Author's POV

After the Pillar meeting, your Father came to talk to you about Rui. You had explained that if he ever tried to harm a human again you would kill him on the spot, even though you didn't know if you had the heart to do that.

As punishment, Kagaya had assigned you with the task of helping the trio during rehabilitation training. You knew that Kanao had her cup game and Aoi had tag, but you weren't sure what you would do for your training.

You were still thinking about it when you opened the door to the training room. Tanjiro, -and the other two that you had yet to learn the names of- were chasing Aoi around the room and failing,

miserably.

A light chuckle escaped your lips as you watched them huff and struggle to keep up.

The light noise caused the yellow-haired boy to turn and look at you, his amber eyes bright and cheery. A deep blush covered his face as you stood there giggling, your long H/C hair framing your face perfectly. (Well to him anyway)

He rushed over to you, clasping your hands in his, and stared up into your E/C eyes. Confusion filled your features as you awkwardly looked down at the amber eyed boy. He was quite cute actually, his choppy yellow hair looked soft to the touch and his eyes were bright and filled with light.

"Will you marry me?"

...

"Huh?!" You exclaimed, causing everyone to turn over and stare at the two of you.

You yanked your hand away from his with a embarrassed look on your face. Tanjiro stared at you from across the room, his eyes glazed over. He couldn't believe that after almost four years, he was finally able to see your beautiful face again.

"Y/N-san!" He yelled from his spot in the room, turning and stumbling towards you. He shoved past Zenitsu and pulled you into a hug.

"Are you alright? Where have you been for the past four years?! I thought you had died!" He exclaimed.

You wrapped your arms around his torso and ran your fingers through his burgundy colored hair. A soft smile spread across your face.

"I'm so sorry Tanjiro, I should have come to visit you. Giyu-san said it would be a bad idea though. I really wanted to go, I swear, but I had Hashira duties to attend to."

You said softly, pulling away to look into his red-ish eyes.

"You two know each other?!" Zenitsu exclaimed, ruining the heartfelt reunion between you and your best friend. Kind of a late reaction to be honest.

"Ah, I'm sorry. My name is L/N Y/N, but you can call me Y/N if you'd like." You replied sweetly and let go of  Tanjiro, who had rested his head comfortably in the crook of your neck, leaning some of his weight on your chest.

"My name is Agatsuma Zenitsu! You can just can me Zenitsu Y/N-Chan!" The blond boy exclaimed, a visible blush spread across his face.

Someone stared at you from his spot on the floor. His green eyes peering from behind his boar mask. He suddenly jumped up and sprinted at you, tackling you to the floor.

"I WANT ATTENTION TOO DAMNIT!" He yelled, shaking you back and forth.

"Inosuke! What are you doing?! Let go of
Y/N-Chan!" Zenitsu exclaimed, shoving the boar man off of you.

"FIGHT ME! FIGHT ME!" Inosuke yelled, jumping around like a madman.

Tanjiro, who had been roughly shoved of of you when Inosuke had attacked you, was now helping you up and brushing of his uniform.