Mountain Mission

MY POV [Haha suffer]

Ok, so it's been roughly three years since you became part of the Ubuyashiki family. You are now fifteen. Since almost everyone cared for you,

*CoUgh*lOveD*WHEEZE-*

from the very beginning, you went through extremely difficult training with each Hashira, gaining their strengths and abilities.

A few months after you had begun training, you were trying to master the Water Wheel when a FRICKIN LINE OF PLANTS SPAWNED Where you had slashed. The plants spread towards the practice dummy and vines grew up, squeezing it until it popped. "Well damn." Was all you could say. After killing a good amount of sixty-nine demons, you were given the title of the Life Hashira, ranked #2. Well that really pissed Sanemi the fuck of. (SUCKS TO BE YOUUU-)

Over the three years you had, matured. You used to be a flat ass bitch but now your a thick bitch.

Why this is important? I have no idea.

Your language had become more adult, AKA you cuss like its the end of the world. Your hair is extremely long, (Thats what she said-) extending past your ass. You've tried to cut it, but Mitsuri complained and said that it was to soft to cut.

You have become VERY close with all the Hashira, and are even able to occasionally convince Sanemi to put a shirt on. Yes, you are very powerful.

Your POV

I was peacefully sleeping with Shinobu, (as one does) when my stupid bird decided to scare the living shit outa me.

(Not my art I found it on safari so if it's yours tell me and I can give you credit)

"CAW! CAW! UBUYASHIKI Y/N IS TO GO TO NATAGUMO MOUNTAIN AND COMPLETE A MISSION!"

Shinobu, who had been sleeping on my chest, jolted awake and fell of the couch. I jumped up so that I was standing on the couch, but slipped and almost landed on the now seventeen year old that was dead on the floor.

"NENE YOU FUCKING IDIOT IM GONNA KILL YOUUUUU!!!"

I exclaimed and grabbed the flying lemon out of the air, squeezing the life out his fat little ass.

"Y-Y/N-Sama! You are to go on a mission to Natagumo Mountain! Many rank ten demon slayers have been sent and none have returned! Rumor has it that there is a twelve Kizuki roaming the forests!"

I let go of Nene and he went crashing to the floor.

"A twelve Kizuki? I'll be ready in a sec'"

I scrambled into the bathroom and put my hair into my iconic lose braid, grabbed my haori. I smiled at the colorful jacket, remembering the old lady that had given it to me. I had discovered that she had been the Ocean Pillar. Pulling up my F/C combat boots, I grabbed my warding mask and burst out the door.