Can't think of a name for this chapter✨

Author's POV

"Hey you big pervert! Put Aoi-san down!"

Everyone rushed outside to see Tengen with a struggling Aoi in his arms.

"Quit squirming you little brat! I need to take you with me!"

He hoisted her over his shoulder as if she weighed less than a feather, before turning to walk away. You suddenly sprinted into action and jumped up of the ground and did a summersault in midair to land standing on Tengen's shoulders.

He looked up at you with a puzzled expression, with Aoi still kicking at his arms.

"Tengen-sama~ Could you kindly put Aoi down? I'm not sure she's comfortable being held like that."

You slid down so that you were sitting comfortably on his shoulders, with your chin rested on the top of his head. Tengen was like a frickin' giant to you, so he lets you sit on his shoulders to feel tall.

"No can do Y/N! I have to bring her on a mission with me!"

He exclaimed, reaching a hand up to pat your head.

"But Aoi isn't a demon slayer! How about I go instead?"

You asked, hoping he would put the butterfly girl down. Tanjiro and the fearsome twosome came out from behind the crowd.

"Take us as well! We want to protect
Y/N-chan! I don't trust you with her!"

Zenitsu exclaimed and Tanjiro nodded in agreement. Inosuke held his arms out and made little grabby motions towards you. With a soft giggle, you put your arms behind your head and let yourself fall. The boar-boi caught you and he gave you a big hug.

Flashback~

Inosuke was getting very frustrated at his plant that he had barely been able to make sprout and picked up the pot to throw at a tree.

"Inosuke -sama~"

He heard a soft voice call from behind him and he turned around to see you inches away from his face.

He jolted up and dropped the pot which you caught with one hand and placed on a stool.

"AHHHHH! FIGHT ME ACORN!"

He yelled, jumping around like a monkey.

"Acorn?"

You asked, tilting your head to the side a bit.

"YEAH! YOUR SMALL AND CUTE LIKE AN ACORN! I COULD TOTALLY BEAT AN ACORN IN A FIGHT! FIGHT MEEEEEE!!!"

You giggled a little and spread your arms out and walked up to him.

"What are you doing- OH I GET IT! THIS IS A TYPE OF FIGHTING TECHNIQUE!"

He tensed his muscles and got into a fighting pose, ready for whatever you were going to throw at him.

But instead, you wrapped your arms around him and patted his head.