Little things

PLEASE READ!!!

Omg I never thought this would happen but I actually got my first vote! This is actually really exiting for me so I'm going to do a chapter on the special things you do with the Hashiras and the trio. Can't forget about Aoi and Kanao as well! Please enjoy this cute little chapter dedicated to totstatertots <3 You can see I'm picking favorites with the characters lol 😆

————————————————————————

Shinobu Kocho (17)

Shinobu is probably one of the Hashiras that you have a closer bond with. She's always there for you and is very supportive of you. She gifted you a butterfly hairpin for your 14th birthday that ended up getting crushed during one of your missions. You cried for hours until she promised to get you a new one. Shinobu is currently saving up to get you one that is made out of real gemstones instead of the cheaper glass ones. Whenever you both have the day of you take naps together and just enjoy each other's company.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Giyu Tomioka (18)

Giyu is basically an emotional support animal for you. Whenever you need to vent about something he just sits and listens to what you have to say. Giyu really likes to cook with you, and enjoys watching you because seem so at peace in the kitchen. Sometimes you both hum a soft tune while you slice the ingredients or sit together on the couch and read while something is cooking. There has always been a strong bond between the two of you, and he carries you around on his back a majority of the time. He always smiles at the way you goof around and play pranks on the other Hashiras. And though he would never admit it, Giyu admires you very much and looks up to you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sanemi Shinazugawa (17)

Sanemi is like that sycophantic friend that everyone has. Though he acts cold and distant, he can be caught staring at you quite a bit. You two play pranks on each other and always roughhouse like a couple of little kids. Whenever your around the other Hashiras, he glares holes through the back of whoever's head is talking to you. Sanemi is extremely protective of you and once even punched a guy for just looking at you. You had slapped him in the back of the head and went to check on the guy that was half dead on the floor. Sanemi just watched jealously from where he stood.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gyomei Himejima (21)

Gyomei is like a second father to you. Your favorite thing to do with him is to arrange and re-arrange the rock gardens at his estate. One time when Gyomei was on an important mission you spent three whole days making a mural out of rocks. It was a picture of a little sparrow. When he got home he was wasn't able to see it, but he felt so happy as you described every little detail. He now used that spot to meditate and he feels at peace sitting on the smooth rock mural.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Muichiro Tokito (15)

Muichiro has been extremely clingy and attached to you from day one. Since he has the closest age to you, you had a lot in common when it comes to teenager stuff. Your favorite thing to do with him is to go rock hunting. You both love to dig around in the dirt in search of little crystals and stones. When you first met Muichiro, he had given you a shiny little rock that he had found on the ground. After collecting rocks, you would both head back to your estate and settle down on the couch. This usually ended with Muichiro asleep in your lap like the cute little puppy he is.