New Born Vampire

Harry's P.O.V

I saw her just laying on the bed. I just watched her waiting for her to wake up.

Liam says that she has become a vampire and that she will wake up soon.

Liam said that a week ago. She hasen't woken up yet. I'm starting to be more afraid that she won't wake up.

I'm afraid that she never will see me again and that I can never see her beautiful sparkeling eyes.

I'm afraid that I never hear her laugh and that I never will see her smile and that we never can be able to say 'I love you' every day.

I need her to make you smile. I need her to make me sing again.

I haven't been singing since she got bitten. I just haven't been in the mood to sing some love songs and all that shit.

Sorry I said 'shit. I never actually say the 'shit word. It's just I don't think of what I'm saying any more.

I just think about Clarissa. She is the only thing I'm thinking about.

I haven't even ate or coked that much that I was used to do. All I want is for Clarissa to wake up for crying out loud!!

I watched her and watched her. She didn't wake up.

I imagined how I would react when she did wake up. I would run up to her and she will kiss me soft and I will kiss her back.

She would al.... wait... I think... I think she is awake.

Clarissa's P.O.V

I opened my eyes slow. Oh! Gosh my head is killing me again! And I'm so hungry! I need food!!!

I saw Harry staring at me like I have food on my face or something...

"whaats up?" I asked him. "Do you have any pain killers? Cause the pain is killing me" I joked. I never get tired of that joke! Ha!

"You awake? Oh.. Clarissa" Harry said running up to the bed kissing me on my fore head and hugged me.

What in the world happen last night?

"What happen?" I asked Harry comfused

"You don't remember? Sweety your...you are a..." He stopped and asked me again. "You don't remember?"

"No.. I don't remember... What am I?" I said. He was about to tell me what I am. What the freak was that about...

Like have been changed in to a vampire. Aha! Riight. I think I would feel some pain or any thing if I were a new born vampire.

"What do you mean?"

Oh... Like he didn't understand what I meant.

"You Know." I said holding my hand at my head. Gooosh! It hurts

"You got bitten by one of the strongest vampires and he could have killed you if I didn't find you and we bought said we loved each other and since you loved me and I really loved you I didn't want you to die. The only way to save you was for to make you drink my blood so you can get changed to a vampir. So heeeere wee are!!" He said with one breath.

Was that what happen last night? I don't remember a thing! The only thing I remember is that i escaped and thats it.

I can't be a vampire! I feel just as I felt like before...or... I feel a little... Oh no!

I ran into the bathroom. I thruw up. Is this a new born vampire thing or what the freak? I can't be sick...

Harry came in the bathroom and hold my hair back from my face. He was so sweet. He kissed me soft on the cheek and then backed off still holding my hair though.